KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 33 guests, and 24 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Winter
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,031,541 Trump card
1,341,034 Picture Thread
478,979 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Citizen-con could get chippy if CIG announces that they are behind deployment/development cycles and the only thing that have to "show" is more ship's for future sale in there concept and early stage designs. Let alone if they don't have a Marine Commander that doesn't suck for demonstration. Apparently the peripheral HOTAS deal is in jeopardy too if the development schedule slides beyond the manufacturing lead time windows for the supply chain side of the requirements.

And yes, for the record Derek Smart is a giant shit zipper who is making unfounded (by legal document standards) accusations against CIG and CR, because he is an angry shit bird who is striking out. The only thing to applaud him on is getting good legal advice on what accusations he can make and not face liable/slander lawsuits by not meeting the minimum requirements to proceed in any jurisdiction.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
This is perfect on what many think of Derek Smart haha.

http://youtu.be/tIn1_9YvGds

FYI:

Found on Reddit, he did a 1HR live stream before CitizenCon. Seems a little special.

http://youtu.be/tgZo-38tC1s

Last edited by Zhou; 10/12/15 05:31 PM.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

KGB TS Server Administrator
KGB High Chancellor - Star Citizen
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Wow and it was posted quite some years ago!

KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
DS has always been and will always be a smarmy self serving piece of shit. That being said, it doesn't preclude CR or CIG from mishandling crowdfunding money in regards to their fiscal promise to utilize funding for the title itself. In the reality, people are very lucky that CR didn't just give the entire community the two finger salute after moving the monies off shore and leaving the Country. I mean what the fuck are any of us going to do about it? It's crowdfunding, it's been more than 60 Days since purchase, and no Merchant is really going to credit you back years later.

(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
Originally Posted By: Tasorin
DS has always been and will always be a smarmy self serving piece of shit. That being said, it doesn't preclude CR or CIG from mishandling crowdfunding money in regards to their fiscal promise to utilize funding for the title itself. In the reality, people are very lucky that CR didn't just give the entire community the two finger salute after moving the monies off shore and leaving the Country. I mean what the fuck are any of us going to do about it? It's crowdfunding, it's been more than 60 Days since purchase, and no Merchant is really going to credit you back years later.

Very true, that would ruin his reputation and credibility for anything in the future. I think those 2 pieces right now are part of the reason Star Citizen is so successful. If he fails to deliver he will never make another game again with crowdfunding

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

KGB TS Server Administrator
KGB High Chancellor - Star Citizen
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Originally Posted By: Zhou
Originally Posted By: Tasorin

Very true, that would ruin his reputation and credibility for anything in the future. I think those 2 pieces right now are part of the reason Star Citizen is so successful. If he fails to deliver he will never make another game again with crowdfunding

For 50-70M you can keep my credibility and reputation. But I do agree, like CR or not, they guy does have street credibility for keeping his word and not being a giant d-bag as I described as an nuclear option.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Feel the same way - I have owned and played the HELL out of every Chris Roberts game (I still play Freelancer from time to time) - yet the ONLY Derek Smart game I purchased was promptly returned when nothing worked even after patching/updating! :-) He has been and always will be; a self-righteous, pompous, crying, windbag.

The latest Escapist hit-piece was just another talon of D.S. I feel. He pulled on some of those "GamerGate" strings and got another attack on CIG from a "how dare them" - "terrible company" perspective. Which is clearly unfounded... if you bothered to watch ANY of the MANY videos shared from CIG concerning Star Citizen / Squadron 42.

This is one of my favorites, coz 'research is hard - ya know'

We DO all need to watch out for that "gun" C.R. has by the way!

Taxman

"Any group is weaker than a man alone unless they are perfectly trained to work together."
- Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard