KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 21 guests, and 25 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Brutal
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,357
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Sini 1
Popular Topics(Views)
2,053,657 Trump card
1,347,364 Picture Thread
483,176 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Missing in Action - October 2021
Do it Deriddddd. Like Jet said, you're the one that's organized this faction since Day 1, so right off the bat you deserve it more than anyone else. Additionally, you and Hyd have both proven you can lead a faction seeing how EVE went (or is still going... speaking of which I might pay for a month of it soon.) There's no doubt you have the right and responsibility to lead the faction that you've helped foster from its infancy, stop being a pansy and accept the job :P

/edit: Rofl, Rahl.

Last edited by BoSllBibliotequa; 12/03/06 10:28 AM.

BoS Archon
[Linked Image from miniprofile.xfire.com][Linked Image from sigimages.bf2tracker.com]
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Quote:

Those with the burning desire to lead are often selfish and will screw their own followers over to obtain their own objectives.

Hit the nail on the head

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Im rdy to rock and roll

KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Quote:

Well, i would follow Derid WAY befor I would follow others, actually, if others were leading, I would not even play. I am not the only one, there have been numerous people say if certain people were leading, they would not play either and this comes from people that are high ranking and have been around from the start.

I'd hope that you and whoever else you're mentioning would respect the decision Jet makes regarding faction leadership to at least give it a try.. not just in DF but in any other games to come in the future.

Last edited by Garal; 12/03/06 11:59 AM.

-[KGB]- Garal TheGreat

[Linked Image from img.photobucket.com]
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Quote:

Quote:

Well, i would follow Derid WAY befor I would follow others, actually, if others were leading, I would not even play. I am not the only one, there have been numerous people say if certain people were leading, they would not play either and this comes from people that are high ranking and have been around from the start.

I'd hope that you and whoever else you're mentioning would respect the decision Jet makes regarding faction leadership to at least give it a try.. not just in DF but in any other games to come in the future.

what are you talking about. I said, it certain people given HC, then i would not play. I did not say i would stand against it, but i would not play. I am fully behind the choice of Derid

KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
That's like saying boycotting isn't a form of protest.. lol

-[KGB]- Garal TheGreat

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Quote:

That's like saying boycotting isn't a form of protest.. lol

So, if i did not like the leadership, i should play anyways, and hate every second of it.

KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Quote:

-[KGB]- Garal TheGreat

With the new constitution if you feel the current leadership isn't equipped to handle the faction, you could nominate one which you would see fit, and then you'd see whether or not the faction agrees with you. In which case, yeah like Garal said you should give the Faction a shot. Hell, you can even make a petition to go to vote before the 60 days are up.

At any rate, this argument is moot if Derid does the reasonable thing and accepts.

BoS Archon
[Linked Image from miniprofile.xfire.com][Linked Image from sigimages.bf2tracker.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Lenny, what the hell you talking about?

I don't care who is in the leadership, I expect you to be there with me, Tax, Pave, and Quilli, otherwise, we will just have to drive up to Canada, and kick your Caknucklehead butt for you. It doesn't matter who is mismanaging things above us. All that matters is that down in the trenches, we are leaving a trail of hair, teeth, blood, and eyeballs behind us as we are busy carving a bloody path through the horde of Enemies of the KGB. That, and drinking beer in town at the local pub after the battles are over for the day.

So, let's hear no more of this silly shit, shall we?

To the everlasting glory of the infantry...

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard