The KGB Oracle
Posted By: JetStar Derid has been the man - 12/02/06 03:42 AM
When the time comes, I think you are the man for the High Chancellor position in DF. Will you take the job Derid? I want to get this going before beta starts as I need to start working on the UGC / PGC idea. If we can collect some like minded veteran organizations, I really feel we could be a force in DF.

let me know...
Posted By: Derid Re: Derid has been the man - 12/02/06 05:04 AM

Give me a couple days to mull it over, and talk to some people.

Also, im in Vent if you want to chat about it.
Posted By: JetStar Re: Derid has been the man - 12/02/06 05:26 AM
I'll be back on Sunday, I am stuck in the big storm, I will stop in in Vent.
Posted By: Seaelf Re: Derid has been the man - 12/02/06 11:50 PM
I agree Derid is the man !!
Posted By: Lenny Re: Derid has been the man - 12/03/06 03:34 AM
I am waiting for one person to post on this topic
Posted By: Garal Re: Derid has been the man - 12/03/06 05:29 AM
No surprise here! I think Derid would be an excellent HC and he has definitely been our DF guy thus far =)
Posted By: Raekwon Re: Derid has been the man - 12/03/06 07:24 AM
Quote:

I want to get this going before beta starts as I need to start working on the UGC / PGC idea. If we can collect some like minded veteran organizations, I really feel we could be a force in DF.

Jet, try to get in contact with Deyth of Combine, http://www.the-combine.com/vbulletin . Months back I proposed to our senate joining the private group he runs on his website which is comprised of all the top guilds, according to him, I haven't seen a user list for it yet. He is happy to give us an invite to his group.

Yeah yeah, I know, before anyone replies with, "Oh he'll invite US to HIS group, oh how honoured we are!" I dont see it like this though, he's already done some of the footwork of bringing established/known MMO guilds together so why not make use of this? Like I requested months ago, lets get a representative in there so that we at least know what server the big boys will be on. One of the largest challenges for me as HC back in WoW was picking which server. After a shit load of personal emails and message board trolling I picked Archimonde because as you saw, it was and will always be known as the server that had the real PvP guilds on it. But the coordination process can be made much easier if we join multi-guild groups like this one for discussion purposes.
Posted By: Raekwon Re: Derid has been the man - 12/03/06 07:30 AM
Quote:

No surprise here! I think Derid would be an excellent HC and he has definitely been our DF guy thus far =)

/agree with Garal

He's been an obvious choice for a long time. My only reservation is that many months ago I asked him if he'd want to be it and he was unsure about it. The Desire to lead is part of what makes a leader great, so my only question of him is, was he unsure because even though he had the desire to lead he couldn't say so far in advance if he'd have the RL time? or was he unsure because he just didn't really care much for the job?

As long as he desires it, I know he'd make a great choice, and hell, it's beta... we can even think of beta as a time to test him as the HC which is how our new constitution is set up anyhow with regular elections happening for the HC spot.
Posted By: Lenny Re: Derid has been the man - 12/03/06 08:17 AM
Well, i would follow Derid WAY befor I would follow others, actually, if others were leading, I would not even play. I am not the only one, there have been numerous people say if certain people were leading, they would not play either and this comes from people that are high ranking and have been around from the start.
Posted By: Crimthan Re: Derid has been the man - 12/03/06 05:10 PM
Quote:

Quote:

/agree with Garal

He's been an obvious choice for a long time. My only reservation is that many months ago I asked him if he'd want to be it and he was unsure about it. The Desire to lead is part of what makes a leader great

Actually, it's the opposite. Those with enough humility to see life through the eyes of their followers, have more empathy for them, and thus, know what it takes to inspire those followers through sincere objectives - all that is required is that they have the potential to lead, not the desire. Those with the burning desire to lead are often selfish and will screw their own followers over to obtain their own objectives. As a Knight, the former is much more preferrable than the latter - take this from a former Active Duty USMC Sergeant that put up with more spoiled Butter-bar Lieutenants than you can shake a stick at. The only good lower-ranking officers I've met were former enlisted that understood the life of a soldier from the ground up.

If Derid is unsure about taking up this position and not stepping on heads to get it - then he IS the perfect person for the job. The only other option I see it is to appoint Rahl.
Posted By: BoSllBibliotequa Re: Derid has been the man - 12/03/06 05:26 PM
Do it Deriddddd. Like Jet said, you're the one that's organized this faction since Day 1, so right off the bat you deserve it more than anyone else. Additionally, you and Hyd have both proven you can lead a faction seeing how EVE went (or is still going... speaking of which I might pay for a month of it soon.) There's no doubt you have the right and responsibility to lead the faction that you've helped foster from its infancy, stop being a pansy and accept the job :P

/edit: Rofl, Rahl.
Posted By: Lenny Re: Derid has been the man - 12/03/06 06:01 PM
Quote:

Those with the burning desire to lead are often selfish and will screw their own followers over to obtain their own objectives.

Hit the nail on the head
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Derid has been the man - 12/03/06 06:39 PM
Im rdy to rock and roll
Posted By: Garal Re: Derid has been the man - 12/03/06 06:58 PM
Quote:

Well, i would follow Derid WAY befor I would follow others, actually, if others were leading, I would not even play. I am not the only one, there have been numerous people say if certain people were leading, they would not play either and this comes from people that are high ranking and have been around from the start.

I'd hope that you and whoever else you're mentioning would respect the decision Jet makes regarding faction leadership to at least give it a try.. not just in DF but in any other games to come in the future.
Posted By: Lenny Re: Derid has been the man - 12/03/06 09:40 PM
Quote:

Quote:

I'd hope that you and whoever else you're mentioning would respect the decision Jet makes regarding faction leadership to at least give it a try.. not just in DF but in any other games to come in the future.

what are you talking about. I said, it certain people given HC, then i would not play. I did not say i would stand against it, but i would not play. I am fully behind the choice of Derid
Posted By: Garal Re: Derid has been the man - 12/04/06 03:14 AM
That's like saying boycotting isn't a form of protest.. lol
Posted By: Lenny Re: Derid has been the man - 12/04/06 03:24 AM
Quote:

That's like saying boycotting isn't a form of protest.. lol

So, if i did not like the leadership, i should play anyways, and hate every second of it.
Posted By: Garal Re: Derid has been the man - 12/04/06 03:40 AM
Quote:

Posted By: BoSllBibliotequa Re: Derid has been the man - 12/04/06 04:46 AM
With the new constitution if you feel the current leadership isn't equipped to handle the faction, you could nominate one which you would see fit, and then you'd see whether or not the faction agrees with you. In which case, yeah like Garal said you should give the Faction a shot. Hell, you can even make a petition to go to vote before the 60 days are up.

At any rate, this argument is moot if Derid does the reasonable thing and accepts.
Posted By: Owain Re: Derid has been the man - 12/04/06 04:04 PM
Lenny, what the hell you talking about?

I don't care who is in the leadership, I expect you to be there with me, Tax, Pave, and Quilli, otherwise, we will just have to drive up to Canada, and kick your Caknucklehead butt for you. It doesn't matter who is mismanaging things above us. All that matters is that down in the trenches, we are leaving a trail of hair, teeth, blood, and eyeballs behind us as we are busy carving a bloody path through the horde of Enemies of the KGB. That, and drinking beer in town at the local pub after the battles are over for the day.

So, let's hear no more of this silly shit, shall we?
Posted By: Garal Re: Derid has been the man - 12/04/06 06:56 PM
Rolf Owain that made me lol ;p
Posted By: syev Re: Derid has been the man - 12/04/06 07:49 PM

The next day after Derid accepts the leadership position.

Oh I'm just teasing... maybe...
Posted By: Crimthan Re: Derid has been the man - 12/04/06 09:06 PM
Quote:

Rolf Owain that made me lol ;p

Rolling On Laughing Floor?
Posted By: Bishop Re: Derid has been the man - 12/04/06 09:10 PM
Im sure Derid has his reasons for resisting this position. But if he chooses to accept it im sure he is the right guy for the job.
Posted By: Taxman Re: Derid has been the man - 12/04/06 09:24 PM
Quote:

/edit: Rofl, Rahl.

Those two.... definitely make a pair!

I think you would be great Derid!
Posted By: Derid Re: Derid has been the man - 12/04/06 10:16 PM
Thanks to those with words of support.

Its not resisting the position as such, I simply like planning and preparing for these kinds of things. Plus Syev's picture is scary ^_^

I plan on accepting at this point, as soon as I see Jet in Vent to discuss it with him. It looks like I will have the RL time to do it properly, unless something changes. It is excellent that KGB is starting to get this faction officially moving.

Heres to a successfull KGB launch in DFO
Posted By: Arkh Re: Derid has been the man - 12/04/06 11:26 PM
Derid for life !
Posted By: Raekwon Re: Derid has been the man - 12/05/06 06:43 AM
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

/agree with Garal

He's been an obvious choice for a long time. My only reservation is that many months ago I asked him if he'd want to be it and he was unsure about it. The Desire to lead is part of what makes a leader great

Actually, it's the opposite. Those with enough humility to see life through the eyes of their followers, have more empathy for them, and thus, know what it takes to inspire those followers through sincere objectives - all that is required is that they have the potential to lead, not the desire. Those with the burning desire to lead are often selfish and will screw their own followers over to obtain their own objectives. As a Knight, the former is much more preferrable than the latter - take this from a former Active Duty USMC Sergeant that put up with more spoiled Butter-bar Lieutenants than you can shake a stick at. The only good lower-ranking officers I've met were former enlisted that understood the life of a soldier from the ground up.

If Derid is unsure about taking up this position and not stepping on heads to get it - then he IS the perfect person for the job. The only other option I see it is to appoint Rahl.

Wow, Crim, since you were incredibly blunt to say what I just said was completely incorrect, I will not hesitate to return the favor.

You make a good point that a self serving leader is no leader at all, and my original statement said nothing contrary to this either... however, a statement like
"If Derid is unsure about taking up this position... then he IS the perfect person for the job."

Would have to be one of the most blatantly incorrect statements I've heard since Bush saying "Mission complete" for Iraq.

No great leader at any point in history ever had this discussion...
"Come'on Billy lead the army against the barbarians, the city is like gonna be taken over! You're a really great guy, and a super leader you should do it!"
*cheers from other friends*: "Yeah Billy, totally, do it dude! WE believe in you even if you don't!"
Billy: "Aaah gee guys, I just dont really want to lead, the moment I have to stay up an hour later than I usually do because I have to deal with some "team" issues I'm gonna be super pissed..."
Billy's friends: "No way Billy, You Can Do It! Hooray!"

Billy then accepted being general of the roman armies and went on to defeat the Gauls.

You'll have to excuse me, since I went to a Hawaiian highschool, but that historical conversation wasn't in our books.

Having the "potential" for great things is what every drug overdosed teen in America has. A billion times a day kids all over the US are said to have such great potential or to be "really smart". But you know why they all end up working at UPS? Because they Lack the DESIRE, to be something more. Humans are naturally tend toward laziness, if you don't have DESIRE to fuel you beyond this innate characteristic, then you become yet another one of the millions of people with "alot of potential". But sadly Potential doesn't feed the kids and potential doesn't stop your country from being overran by the enemy.

The desire to fight back, the desire to improve, the desire to drag you hairy ass out of bed at fucking 4:30 in the freezing morning hours of the day to get to work on time is what feeds your ungrateful kids that are just chaulk full of "potintial".

When Derid takes his proper place as H.C. for the DF I want him to fucking desire it, like leading this faction is the air he breaths! I want him to wake up in the morning and be like, Fuck going to work, the city in game needs ALOT of upgrades and I need to organize which buildings get it first and where the NPCs will be located. He NEEDS TO DESIRE IT like if it was a real life responsibility, that people's lives depend on him, their homes and farms (DF is supposed to have farms at some point) When he's eating his cheerios at breakfast I want him tasting the conquest he's about to help lead in Darkfall, it needs to be a taste he loves a taste he can't do without, an addiction that he thinks about all day, he must Desire it like the lucky score after a prom date.

There is not a single self-made successful person in this world who got that way because he had all the potential in the world... they had potential that they turned into success through the effort that desire produces. You must have that catalyst to move to a higher plane or else you're just a fat lazy body of Potential energy sitting in place wasting time and space.
Posted By: Lenny Re: Derid has been the man - 12/05/06 07:34 AM
Thats right, dont go to work because you have to farm for the city. LOL
Posted By: syev Re: Derid has been the man - 12/05/06 01:12 PM
what if i feel like it lenny!
Posted By: Crimthan Re: Derid has been the man - 12/05/06 04:28 PM
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

/agree with Garal

Wow, Crim, since you were incredibly blunt to say what I just said was completely incorrect, I will not hesitate to return the favor.

You make a good point that a self serving leader is no leader at all, and my original statement said nothing contrary to this either... however, a statement like
"If Derid is unsure about taking up this position... then he IS the perfect person for the job."

Would have to be one of the most blatantly incorrect statements I've heard since Bush saying "Mission complete" for Iraq.

No great leader at any point in history ever had this discussion...
"Come'on Billy lead the army against the barbarians, the city is like gonna be taken over! You're a really great guy, and a super leader you should do it!"
*cheers from other friends*: "Yeah Billy, totally, do it dude! WE believe in you even if you don't!"
Billy: "Aaah gee guys, I just dont really want to lead, the moment I have to stay up an hour later than I usually do because I have to deal with some "team" issues I'm gonna be super pissed..."
Billy's friends: "No way Billy, You Can Do It! Hooray!"

Billy then accepted being general of the roman armies and went on to defeat the Gauls.

You'll have to excuse me, since I went to a Hawaiian highschool, but that historical conversation wasn't in our books.

Having the "potential" for great things is what every drug overdosed teen in America has. A billion times a day kids all over the US are said to have such great potential or to be "really smart". But you know why they all end up working at UPS? Because they Lack the DESIRE, to be something more. Humans are naturally tend toward laziness, if you don't have DESIRE to fuel you beyond this innate characteristic, then you become yet another one of the millions of people with "alot of potential". But sadly Potential doesn't feed the kids and potential doesn't stop your country from being overran by the enemy.

The desire to fight back, the desire to improve, the desire to drag you hairy ass out of bed at fucking 4:30 in the freezing morning hours of the day to get to work on time is what feeds your ungrateful kids that are just chaulk full of "potintial".

When Derid takes his proper place as H.C. for the DF I want him to fucking desire it, like leading this faction is the air he breaths! I want him to wake up in the morning and be like, Fuck going to work, the city in game needs ALOT of upgrades and I need to organize which buildings get it first and where the NPCs will be located. He NEEDS TO DESIRE IT like if it was a real life responsibility, that people's lives depend on him, their homes and farms (DF is supposed to have farms at some point) When he's eating his cheerios at breakfast I want him tasting the conquest he's about to help lead in Darkfall, it needs to be a taste he loves a taste he can't do without, an addiction that he thinks about all day, he must Desire it like the lucky score after a prom date.

There is not a single self-made successful person in this world who got that way because he had all the potential in the world... they had potential that they turned into success through the effort that desire produces. You must have that catalyst to move to a higher plane or else you're just a fat lazy body of Potential energy sitting in place wasting time and space.

Why are you so defensive about this? People disagree about things all the time. This argument I'm making is simply very founded through my military experience.

Your analogy, although funny, is again incorrect. It should read: "Derid hasn't been foaming at the mouth and knocking over heads to get this leadership position; therefore, we at least know that he hasn't given anyone a reason not to promote him. This may even be an indicator, although not a positive one, that he may have the constraint to see the forest for the trees, and understand those working with and beneath his station."

Now if Derid had been foaming at the mouth for this position, I would be hesitant to regard him DUE to my solid experience dealing with poor leadership via officers in the USMC. Every single one that I met with this "Burning desire to lead" has fucked over his troops over and over again while sucking up to superior rank to get what he wanted. All three officers of whom I knew in the Marines that pulled this shit were relieved of duty. Period.

All this other nonsense about potheads with potential in highschool or what-have-you, really has nothing to do with the leadership, or lack-there-of, that I'm talking about. Comparing officers with/without military leadership to druggies in high school is like comparing rifles to...bongs.

Sorry that this may have offended you, although that wasn't the intent. I just know quite a lot about this particular subject, and I wasn't about to let it slide by.

Anyway, Derid has been working hard on organizing things for Darkfall online, without tooting his own horn or asking for much in return. Can't see why he shouldn't be "The Man" for this faction - If I'm wrong in this, please correct me.
Posted By: Awastatyme Re: Derid has been the man - 12/05/06 07:18 PM
Oooh i want a rifle bong.....
Posted By: Seaelf Re: Derid has been the man - 12/05/06 10:17 PM
DFO is vaporware anyway WoW will be the next big game for the next two years

i am all for hooking up with combine too, just my two cents
Posted By: Crimthan Re: Derid has been the man - 12/05/06 10:34 PM
I'm not worried in any case. If DFO doesn't make it, AOC will be there, and looks to be the next best thing.
Posted By: Garal Re: Derid has been the man - 12/05/06 10:48 PM
Quote:

DFO is vaporware anyway WoW will be the next big game for the next two years

i am all for hooking up with combine too, just my two cents

How in the world can you talk crap about Darkfall and then IN THE SAME SENTENCE say something good about WoW? I suspect we will see no more posts from Seaelf in the future as he has probably already been smited =\
Posted By: JetStar Re: Derid has been the man - 12/05/06 11:30 PM
Quote:

Quote:

I want to get this going before beta starts as I need to start working on the UGC / PGC idea. If we can collect some like minded veteran organizations, I really feel we could be a force in DF.

Jet, try to get in contact with Deyth of Combine, http://www.the-combine.com/vbulletin . Months back I proposed to our senate joining the private group he runs on his website which is comprised of all the top guilds, according to him, I haven't seen a user list for it yet. He is happy to give us an invite to his group.

Yeah yeah, I know, before anyone replies with, "Oh he'll invite US to HIS group, oh how honoured we are!" I dont see it like this though, he's already done some of the footwork of bringing established/known MMO guilds together so why not make use of this? Like I requested months ago, lets get a representative in there so that we at least know what server the big boys will be on. One of the largest challenges for me as HC back in WoW was picking which server. After a shit load of personal emails and message board trolling I picked Archimonde because as you saw, it was and will always be known as the server that had the real PvP guilds on it. But the coordination process can be made much easier if we join multi-guild groups like this one for discussion purposes.

God I cant stand their forums! I registered and am waiting for the EMAIL. It is almost too ugly to read.
Posted By: Jonus Re: Derid has been the man - 12/06/06 03:31 PM
Quote:

Its not resisting the position as such, I simply like planning and preparing for these kinds of things. Plus Syev's picture is scary ^_^

I plan on accepting at this point, as soon as I see Jet in Vent to discuss it with him. It looks like I will have the RL time to do it properly, unless something changes. It is excellent that KGB is starting to get this faction officially moving.

Rock on! I'm glad you accepted the position.
Posted By: JetStar Re: Derid has been the man - 12/06/06 09:46 PM
Quote:

Quote:

Rock on! I'm glad you accepted the position.

Derid, I will hop into Vent tonight to talk to you.
Posted By: Taxman Re: Derid has been the man - 12/06/06 10:39 PM
Quote:

\ Heres to a successfull KGB launch in DFO

Here's to a successful launch of DFO ... period!
Posted By: syev Re: Derid has been the man - 12/07/06 01:38 PM
JET AM I GONNA HAVE TO BUY YOU A WATCH FOR X-MAS!...
One with an alarm that rings like the below song....

<music>

Said the syev boy to the mighty king
"Do you know what I know?
In your palace warm, mighty king
Do you know what I know?
A plan, a plan that hides within the guild
Let us use hax from syev and make an uber build!
Let us use hax from syev and make an uber build."

Said the king to the people everywhere
"Listen to what syev says
Pray for pwnage, people, everywhere
Listen to what he says
The paladin, the paladin gaming throughout the night
He will bring us goodness and light
He will bring us goodness and light."

</music>

No seriously, hyd, derid and i, waited for you to show up and ya never did. whats the problem?
Posted By: JetStar Re: Derid has been the man - 12/07/06 08:51 PM
Work, I was here late again, but home tonight for sure, or I will get in from here.

Off all next week, then back to work the week of the 18th, then off the rest of the year.
Posted By: syev Re: Derid has been the man - 12/07/06 09:25 PM
Posted By: Garal Re: Derid has been the man - 12/07/06 09:57 PM
Man Jetstar is always full of excuses!
Posted By: syev Re: Derid has been the man - 12/08/06 05:31 AM
uhhhh ohh broken promises.....
Posted By: hydr Re: Derid has been the man - 12/08/06 07:19 AM
mmm bbq
Posted By: Lenny Re: Derid has been the man - 12/08/06 07:37 AM
i think syev is getting upset.
Posted By: JetStar Re: Derid has been the man - 12/08/06 05:59 PM
Someone hook me up with the VENT info. I havent run it in so long, CCleaner blew it up and lost the info.
Posted By: Owain Re: Derid has been the man - 12/08/06 06:47 PM
Look in The Great Hall, under the thread KGB Communications...
Posted By: Heidi Re: Derid has been the man - 12/09/06 05:19 PM
Derid is an excellent choice. I look forward to a wonderful season in DFO.
Posted By: Lorddarka Re: Derid has been the man - 12/11/06 11:15 PM
Derid Has my loyalty and respect. Also on a differnt note when i applied for membership to kgb like 6-7 months ago I guess some people had a problem with the lord in my name. Well i dont use the lord in any of my char names anymore so they should be at ease. Ill try to get the name Darka in dfo but if that fails ill have multiple backups..
Posted By: JetStar Re: Derid has been the man - 12/14/06 07:20 AM
I will hope back in to Vent to talk to you guys some more tonight (Thursday). I am all settled here in Washington.
Posted By: syev Re: Derid has been the man - 12/14/06 03:06 PM
you better
Posted By: Lenny Re: Derid has been the man - 12/14/06 06:09 PM
Quote:

you better

I think there should be a post. SYEV = Jet fanboi
Posted By: Owain Re: Derid has been the man - 12/14/06 06:50 PM
Is Syev stalking Jet again?

So much for the court order...
Posted By: JetStar Re: Derid has been the man - 12/14/06 07:32 PM
Dont forget, Syev is the High King's guard in any game.
Posted By: Awastatyme Re: Derid has been the man - 12/14/06 08:19 PM

Syev waiting for jet in vent
Posted By: Lenny Re: Derid has been the man - 12/14/06 10:30 PM
Quote:

Syev waiting for jet in vent

LMFAO, i dont think you know how close that is to the truth
Posted By: Crimthan Re: Derid has been the man - 12/15/06 08:03 AM
LOL

I Love the keyboard marks on his face. =P
Posted By: JetStar Re: Derid has been the man - 12/15/06 09:22 AM
Syev had gone to sleep, but we had a great meeting in Vent last night.
Posted By: syev Re: Derid has been the man - 12/15/06 07:15 PM
... was watching naruto and black lagoon. Saw ya guys in there... was around 2am my time... make regular visits so when these games come out your not shitting a loaf.
Posted By: Lenny Re: Derid has been the man - 12/15/06 08:25 PM
Quote:

make regular visits so when these games come out your not shitting a loaf.

lol
Posted By: Dustrider Re: Derid has been the man - 12/16/06 01:00 AM
Quote:

LOL

I Love the keyboard marks on his face. =P

Posted By: Uber Re: Derid has been the man - 12/20/06 03:08 PM
I vote for derid also he has always been fair. My only concern is does he want the responsibility and will he have the time to make things work... We all know getting established in a new game especially at launch is a daunting task so whomever leads should have a LOT of time.. Just my 3 cents
Posted By: Seaelf Re: Derid has been the man - 12/21/06 12:34 AM
and be willing to butt heads with people, i still feel bad for the way Raekwon got so much criticism for WoW, you can't make everyone happy

(btw derid please mail me a purple item ((or whatever color is good)) asap) TY !!
Posted By: Raekwon Re: Derid has been the man - 12/21/06 12:58 PM
I think Derid is like me in that he leads because that's what he wants to do. It's a self fulfilling endeavor for him and it doesn't much matter to him what others think of him or his choices. So basically, we can expect him to serve KGB well and if after a couple of months of service he gets tired I know he'd be willing to pass it on to whoever the next up and coming leader is (not me though, as I'll still be in Iraq.) Although, I have a feeling that by time beta is over Derid will still be pumped as ever and ready to make the tough choices that KGB will face starting final off. Alot of the stresses of being H.C. are seen basically all at the start, once all the set up is done, then it's almost like cruise control with the occasional bursts of energy to pick things back up.
Posted By: JetStar Re: Derid has been the man - 12/21/06 08:59 PM
Quote:

(not me though, as I'll still be in Iraq.)

Wow Raek, I didnt realize you were in the service. What service and what do you do for them?
Posted By: pawnseye Re: Derid has been the man - 12/22/06 12:31 AM
Wow 7 pages of posts about how derid is the man, dude you are the man, too bad were all gonna have such bad carpal tunnel by the time beta drops and we will all be in nursing homes getting spongebaths from hot 19year old nurses who are trying to go to school that it wont matter anyway. But, if im wrong im glad we have Derid to run this show. Methinks this will start page 8 but im unsure at the moment.
Posted By: pawnseye Re: Derid has been the man - 12/22/06 12:37 AM
nope not quite page 8, but +1 to my post count, thanks for bearing with me through my boredom.
Posted By: Garal Re: Derid has been the man - 12/23/06 05:49 AM
Quote:

Quote:

(not me though, as I'll still be in Iraq.)

Wow Raek, I didnt realize you were in the service. What service and what do you do for them?

I'm pretty sure Raek works for Al Qaeda.. nuclear engineer or something like that.
Posted By: Raekwon Re: Derid has been the man - 12/23/06 07:18 AM
lol, yep, in Iran...

Once im done helping my boys out there, it's back to N. Korea to help them advance to the "next stage".
Posted By: Seaelf Re: Derid has been the man - 12/23/06 10:13 PM
go raek !! fly me out there, and I'll blow myself up, the first white suicide bomber !! DFO in paradise after I'm dead !!
Posted By: Raekwon Re: Derid has been the man - 12/24/06 04:28 AM
I bet if Jet knew this thread was gonna go on forever and become one of the longest threads in KGB history he would have titled it better... like "Long time KGB vet, Derid, named HC of DF" or "High Chacenllor for Darkfall Awarded to Derid"
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Derid has been the man - 12/25/06 04:47 PM
asdf
© The KGB Oracle