KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 70 guests, and 15 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Stealth Hawk
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,027,385 Trump card
1,339,567 Picture Thread
478,260 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#129131 03/18/15 02:54 PM

KGB Knight
KGB Paladin
OP Offline

KGB Knight
KGB Paladin
I just hit 47 and I want to change my class to a healer/Templar but all my Armor is leather with stats for Agility and Str and i believe i need int and spirit. Can anyone hook me with with some appropriate equipment for a Templar?? Just let me know what I need to pick up.
Thanks..

Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Weapon more important.. plus if you want to tank , def/str is good

Healer armor is hard, basically only exists crafted AFAIK.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)

KGB Knight
KGB Paladin
OP Offline

KGB Knight
KGB Paladin
I think it might just be easier to lvl my other char get the armor through quests.

Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

Pretty sure quest stuff is BOP

Honestly, my advice is thus: weapon first, keep with your damage class. Go maximum grind speed. Focus on 2 classes to do it, which works because for just pve most templates really just need 2.

Once you start grinding library at 50, your third equipped class will start levelling up really quick. You have a chance for end game level drops there as well, they are rare but do drop.

Until you hit 50 i would farm jesters purses, once you hit 50 I would alternate - farming auroria for obsidian/cape and library. Save all your archeum.

Soon there is an event coming that will introduce more archeum to the game as well. At this point you should be ready to craft any obsidian weapons you need if you havent got a drop yet. Moonlight archeum for crafting armor should be even cheaper. This is key because for end-game healing armor, nothing less than fully kitted epherium stone will do, this will take time.

But really Spirit doesnt add that much, the important parts of being healer are weapon and survivability.

Also the Auroria armor drops are good. ( I wear 3 pieces in my cloth set) Some of the Auroria pieces are really cheap on AH as well. Even if its not the perfect piece, picking up Auroria armor for 70-80g a pop to fill gaps makes for really good starter armor.

Healer armor is poorly itemized in the game though... the auroria and library and dungeon pieces for healers have the wrong stats. Which is why getting end game healer armor is crafted, and a long term project.

In the meantime I highly suggest building up farming/grind spec, and adding healer capability as you can.

Short term.. best healer armor is GHA cloth which works for mages and healers... but the caveat is finding GHA groups with Library being the "thing" may be difficult. (and since people dont typically kit out GHA armor, you are basically paper for higher grade dungeons) so I am not sure it is worth the time to do that.

If you get in TS I can elaborate further.

tldr; grind jesters and library, save mats, get drops, build obsidian and start crafting after archeum event

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)

KGB Knight
KGB Paladin
OP Offline

KGB Knight
KGB Paladin
Thanks Derid!
Yeah I hit 50 today, been questing and the xp is crap. I'll look up the Library. I have only done quests in this game so I don't know what that is.. I appreciate you taking time to post..

Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Library is the big instance in diamond shores that has lvl 51-55 mobs and quests. Mobs there drop pieces for T3+ Obsidian weapons.

Mobs in Exeloch, and Sungold Fields drop mats for T1-T3 Obsidian weapons.

Quests in old areas that were for levelling to 50 wont be much help for 51-55 unfortunately.

Link Copied to Clipboard