KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 58 guests, and 18 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,356
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,035,045 Trump card
1,342,311 Picture Thread
480,372 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#128587 01/18/15 07:40 PM
Vuldan Offline OP
Former KGB Member
OP Offline
Former KGB Member
Revoked on what cause? Since you locked your thread on it Romeo, explanation is expected. And Yes, it needs to be a good one. We have far to many temporary members, players in AA only who have never even set foot in these forums, so in absence of that, KGB regular leaders is the most desired situation to myself at least.

Last edited by Vuldan; 01/18/15 07:47 PM.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
No reason is needed, as I am acting HC of the faction and can revoke officer rights in the faction as I see fit; however, I will give you the reason, since you so politely asked:

Officer positions are for those who are regularly playing the game, regularly in voice, and regularly completing the duties needed of an officer. (ie. Running PvP raids, PvE raids, updating the guild roster/our new google doc when they invite members, and taking part in the regularly guild activities.)

The prior officer cadre was created by the former High Chancellor and as I am now leading the faction, I will be assigning new officers that can adhere to the above needs.

We do NOT have "many" temporary members in AA; we have 5 (the SL Sub), of which 3 are active. The rest are all either full KGB members, CSKY members, or PD members. All which make up KGB on the Archeage server and are all outlined on the officer Google Doc (that each guild lead/officer has access to), by name, alts, guild and rank. We have cleaned up the roster quite regularly over the past 6 weeks and have not had any new randoms.

Anyone not playing ArcheAge on a regular basis and taking part in guild activities, does not need an officer rank for the faction; it is that simple. We have seen in the past leaving AFK leadership only hurts a faction and as we have been extremely active the past week and have renewed interest in some, we will be doing what we can to continue to grow the faction properly.

No non-KGB members, regardless of Officer rank, have any authority over KGB Knights. (ie. CSKY Officers are for CSKY sub only; PD Officers are for PD sub only, SL has no officers.)

Current KGB Officers:
Romeo
Donkleaps
Jaguar
Bandit
Arkh

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Vuldan Offline OP
Former KGB Member
OP Offline
Former KGB Member
I see, I say you do need a reason. Beyond that, fair enough. Your "criteria" is not met 100% by your chosen cadre, but thanks for the polite response.

(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
Romeo - Active Everyday (Runs day to day operations)
Donkleaps - Claims to not play, but logs in daily (to both AA and voice coms) and is Active whenever his presence is requested (Runs both PvE, PvP and soon Siege operations)
Jaguar - Active Everyday (Runs day to day operations in my abscence)
Bandit - Active 5 - 7 days a week (Runs PvP excursions anytime he is online)
Arkh - Active Everyday (Runs PvE excursions, rifts, and attempts to help prepare the guild for further PvE exursions/dungeons)

ACTIVE means playing the game that the Faction you hold office in on a regular basis, and completing all the tasks required by that office.

The above officers are EXTREMELY active and I have had no issues with their presence or playtime. They are all ALWAYS reachable via voice at a moments notice and I have had no issues/complaints about them from the active faction roster.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Vuldan Offline OP
Former KGB Member
OP Offline
Former KGB Member
Originally Posted By: Romeo_Montague
Romeo - Active Everyday (Runs day to day operations)
Donkleaps - Claims to not play, but logs in daily (to both AA and voice coms) and is Active whenever his presence is requested (Runs both PvE, PvP and soon Siege operations)
Jaguar - Active Everyday (Runs day to day operations in my abscence)
Bandit - Active 5 - 7 days a week (Runs PvP excursions anytime he is online)
Arkh - Active Everyday (Runs PvE excursions, rifts, and attempts to help prepare the guild for further PvE exursions/dungeons)

ACTIVE means playing the game that the Faction you hold office in on a regular basis, and completing all the tasks required by that office.

The above officers are EXTREMELY active and I have had no issues with their presence or playtime. They are all ALWAYS reachable via voice at a moments notice and I have had no issues/complaints about them from the active faction roster.

Thank you for the thorough and well rounded explanation. I was of course referring to Donk, as I thought he was inactive. Bad assumption on my part. While I log in everyday when I am in town, I am not "ACTIVE" in your definition.

Link Copied to Clipboard