KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 63 guests, and 25 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Winter
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,031,088 Trump card
1,340,400 Picture Thread
478,794 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Wolfgang #128245 12/04/14 07:31 AM
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
As of this morning, a lot of the bugged properties have been rectified. I cannot say if all of the original owners ended up with their land, but the one in the center valley of the White Arden Luxury District has been reverted to it's original state and owner and the one in Sanddeep around the Bergonia Hill area has also been reverted to it's original state and ownership.

Seems to have happened sometime between last nights rolling restarts and 9am EST this morning.

This is for properties that were placed on top of over properties; I have no idea about the properties that were demolished because their owners thought it was funny to wait till the last minute and did not pay their taxes for TWO weeks.

I know a PD member had an issue with a house inside of a farm; would like to know if that was rectified with these other properties or if this is being done one home at a time/case-by-case.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Wolfgang #128246 12/04/14 10:31 AM
KGB Arch Duke
King's High Counsel
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Arch Duke
King's High Counsel
KGB Supreme Knight

If they give us a free month of patron, that starts to cover 99% of all problems that have occurred (500g worth of apex).

Exploding with anger should occur `after` that if they don't take care of issues that are `larger` than that.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
-- Tasho / Jaguar --
Tasho #128250 12/04/14 11:03 AM
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Originally Posted By: Tasho

If they give us a free month of patron, that starts to cover 99% of all problems that have occurred (500g worth of apex).

Exploding with anger should occur `after` that if they don't take care of issues that are `larger` than that.

My expectation is 5 days Patron Status and 1000 Crystals. Anyone who lost anything will be shit out of luck. Think of all the trade packs that rotted with 3-4 days of down time. All those chuckle fucks had to do was suppress the aging mechanic and they couldn't or wouldn't even do that. That is the fault of XL Games and Trion and no one else.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
Tasorin #128251 12/04/14 11:44 AM
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Forgot to add the tidbit from XL games about the flower exploit being used for Farm Carts/Haulers. Rather than just removing the item from the game and deleting all instances of it from every account, the resulting fix is being incorporated into the next patch which has not been announced for a date of release.

That is how incompetent XL Games is.

Fact.

I said it before live launch when we had the open beta. AA has the potential to be a decent quasi-sandbox PvP title as long as Trion and XL Games don't shit all over the consumers (with the store) and via game mechanics (xploits, hacks, broken PvP flagging). Sure enough, the expected came to fruition. 2 and half months of getting steaming pile after steaming pile dropped off at our doorstep.

Tasorin #128255 12/04/14 03:43 PM
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Originally Posted By: Tasorin

My expectation is 5 days Patron Status and 1000 Crystals. Anyone who lost anything will be shit out of luck. Think of all the trade packs that rotted with 3-4 days of down time.

I was close, but Trion decided to sweeten the deal and anyone who lost any asset is shit out of luck. So for those of us paying a monthly nut who had the potential to loose hard assets, we get a whopping 5 more Labor Pots and 15 more Loyalty Tokens.

Those fucks over at Trion don't seem to want to listen to any semblance of reasonable community options to retain the paying customer base. I guess they don't give a fuck about the monthly nut anymore.

Originally Posted By: AA

That Patron pack contains:
- 5 Bonus Days of Patron Time
- 15 Superior Worker's Compensation Potions (500 LP each)
- 30 Loyalty Tokens to use at the Loyalty Store on the rewards of your choice
- 3 Greedy Goblin Gummies (+10% Loot Drop Rate)
- 3 Frankenflavor Jawbreakers (+10% XP)
- 3 Marshmallow Sugar Pumpkins (+3% Move Speed)

For those who have not been a patron, the standard compensation pack contains:
- 10 Superior Worker's Compensation Potions (500 LP each)
- 15 Loyalty Tokens to use at the Loyalty Store on the rewards of your choice

Tasorin #128263 12/05/14 12:40 AM
KGB Arch Duke
King's High Counsel
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Arch Duke
King's High Counsel
KGB Supreme Knight

My expectation is 5 days Patron Status and 1000 Crystals. Anyone who lost anything will be shit out of luck. Think of all the trade packs that rotted with 3-4 days of down time.

I was close, but Trion decided to sweeten the deal and anyone who lost any asset is shit out of luck. So for those of us paying a monthly nut who had the potential to loose hard assets, we get a whopping 5 more Labor Pots and 15 more Loyalty Tokens.

Those fucks over at Trion don't seem to want to listen to any semblance of reasonable community options to retain the paying customer base. I guess they don't give a fuck about the monthly nut anymore.

Originally Posted By: AA

That Patron pack contains:
- 5 Bonus Days of Patron Time
- 15 Superior Worker's Compensation Potions (500 LP each)
- 30 Loyalty Tokens to use at the Loyalty Store on the rewards of your choice

For those who have not been a patron, the standard compensation pack contains:
- 10 Superior Worker's Compensation Potions (500 LP each)
- 15 Loyalty Tokens to use at the Loyalty Store on the rewards of your choice

Yeah... I'm pretty fucking confused as to why they gave non-subs 5k labor and 15 loyalty tokens. Oh well, good time to buy materials, bad time to sell materials for the next month or so. :D

Also: I tested today just to make sure. Newly made accounts cannot benefit from the compensation package.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
-- Tasho / Jaguar --
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard