KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 71 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Binbs
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,030,539 Trump card
1,340,290 Picture Thread
478,700 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Sini Offline OP
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
At least in the Western world productivity gains outpaced population growth. If we don't try to feed starving Nigerian children it is very possible to end both hunger and poverty at home. Unfortunately human condition prevents outright redistribution of goods and services. So we have to work around it.

What does work is increasing imaginary numbers (fiat currency) for productive population, and as long as bulk of it is kept from getting exchanged for basic foods&goods we ALL can have PLENTY. We can actually redistribute basic necessities in a very fair way and use luxury goods for productivity/economic gains.

With that in mind, austerity makes absolutely zero sense. You compromise REAL quality of life (e.g. ability to buy food) to manipulate IMAGINARY numbers. This is why we invented fiat currency - so we don't have to do things like that anymore.

[Linked Image]
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

Well, first off thats not what I was referring to. You are trying to shift the topic. Feel free to start another thread about how wealth should be forcibly redistributed. (Ironically a rather failed experiment by the Russians that actually are pertinent to the topic)

Secondly you still seem to think that despite all the overwhelming evidence to the contrary, that a free lunch exists. Regarding this topic, which is military interventionism and political gamesmanship - its kind of ironic you make the fiat statement though since this very topic exists because fiat money is absolutely not used for basic foodstuffs its a de facto tool to fuel globe spanning military machines.

Third, dont try and make this about "austerity" and change the topic. Its entirely possible to pay for things from actual tax revenue, the world did it for a long... long time.

Running like Forest Gump from the assertions I was actually making, trying to make military interventionist topic into a topic about hot button keywords "austerity" and "redistribution". Why dont you make new threads if you want to start totally different conversations.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Road map for this conversation:

1. Russia
2. Sanctions
3. Negative impact of sanctions on EU
4. EU recession
5. Global effect of EU's recession
6. Isolationism and austerity
7. Fiat currency and economy

Here, I connected the dots for you.

[Linked Image]
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Originally Posted By: Sini
Road map for this conversation:

1. Russia
2. Sanctions
3. Negative impact of sanctions on EU
4. EU recession
5. Global effect of EU's recession
6. Isolationism and austerity
7. Fiat currency and economy

Here, I connected the dots for you.

Now you are just making me laugh. I am sure it makes all kind of sense to an irrational mind.

here is another analogy for you: If we were playing Jenga, I would be looking at the base and you would be worried about how you handled the top.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council

[Linked Image]
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council

[Linked Image]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Oh wow... so who was in back in the 2012 campaign that said Russia was one of our biggest threats? Oh yeah... Romney did while others blew it off. Including the current Incompetent President.

We had better get our shit together. We need to stop with all the frivolous spending and get back to the basics. Get a moving Economy and bring back the America we used to know. Which is a WORKING America. All these lazy fucks sitting on their nuts drawing a paycheck because some dickholes in our Government think we should GIVE people something. Fuck giving... it's time to EARN it. This country is going to self destruct because to many want something they think is OWED to them.

Last edited by Wolfgang; 09/04/14 02:25 PM.
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I wonder if someone will get a radioactive pellet shot into their leg if the money keeps going downhill.

Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
If you want WORKING America, penalize outsourcing and capital offshoring. Still, in principle I agree - Economy is the way to beat Russia. USSR went bankrupt, then lost Cold War. The same could be done to Russia during Cold War 2.

As to Russia being a threat, yes Romney was correct. Likely in 2016 you will have no choice but hawkishness, since it will be Hillary vs. Random GOP.

[Linked Image]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Hilary... LMAO that would be an even bigger FAIL than Obama. I really hope humanity has came far enough to not vote that hack in office. We need it to be Rand Paul, then a revamping of the shitty congress. We as a country need to get back to work people are to worried who they will offend or how much they will get from Uncle Sam to get up and work. I say fuck being offended grow a pair and move on, get up off that ass and do something about the situation they maybe in. Instead of voting for someone to give them something.

But hey back to WW3... I say fuck it, tell Putin to take Kiev in turn we will take Damascus & Tehran just for the LOLS

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard