KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 31 guests, and 12 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,356
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,037,936 Trump card
1,342,793 Picture Thread
481,335 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#12136 10/31/06 01:43 AM
P
Provoke Offline OP
Oracle Newbie
OP Offline
Oracle Newbie
P
Hey guys it's me Provoke DeMuerte. I'm not sure if any of you remember me but I remember you. I played with you guys back when shadowbane first came out about 3 years ago or so. My name was Provoke and I was a rogue thief. Anyways I was curious I know you guys are a big guild and have been around for ages. I was curious if you are going to play Dark Fall I just heard about it. I was wondering if it's possible I could join you for the beta. I also wouldn't mind getting your vent or TS info again and chatin with you guys. I haven't seen you forever. I hope some of you remember me otherwise this post is gonna sound pretty stupid. Pardon the grammer hehe. Hope to hear some feed back soon.

Provoke #12137 10/31/06 07:05 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Hey Provoke - nice to hear from you. Yes, the KGB is planning on moving to DarkFall in a big way once it comes out. In the mean time, there are a bunch of us playing Eve Online, having a large time. While we are waiting for Darkfall, why don't you take advantage of the free two week trial membership Eve offers, and come blow some shit up with your KGB buds?

You can sign up for the free trial membership here.

In the meantime, I am sure you can apply for citizenship as a returning vet. We always break out beer whenever old friends return to the fold. (Of course, we always break out the beer for no particular reason at all, as well, but that's besides the point...)

Welcome back!

P.S. If you want to join us in Eve Online, send Elph a PM requesting access to the private Eve forums, along with your returning vet application. In there, we have a lot of tutorial posts on how to get started. Also, PM my good buddy Taxman - he is our unnofficial Eve training officer in charge of guiding new 'space monkeys' through their initial Eve experience. Also, if you get in game, add me, Owain Abarawn, to your friends list, and if I'm online, give me a holler if you need a hand. Always glad to help out!

Last edited by Owain; 10/31/06 07:11 AM.

To the everlasting glory of the infantry...

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Provoke #12138 11/02/06 12:24 AM
KGB Arch Duke
KGB Arch Duke
Quote:

Hey guys it's me Provoke DeMuerte. I'm not sure if any of you remember me but I remember you. I played with you guys back when shadowbane first came out about 3 years ago or so. My name was Provoke and I was a rogue thief. Anyways I was curious I know you guys are a big guild and have been around for ages. I was curious if you are going to play Dark Fall I just heard about it. I was wondering if it's possible I could join you for the beta. I also wouldn't mind getting your vent or TS info again and chatin with you guys. I haven't seen you forever. I hope some of you remember me otherwise this post is gonna sound pretty stupid. Pardon the grammer hehe. Hope to hear some feed back soon.

LOL, no worries Provoke, believe it or not but it's a pretty common occurance around here for us to get the "Hey you may not remember me but I played with KGB back in..."

We'll need all the quality people we can get for dark fall, even more so than Shadowbane it's going to be a true empire building game, which means we need a lot of people (or atleast a lot of sub guilds).

Help your odds of getting in the darkfall beta by signing up for an account on their message board. www.darkfallonline.com

KGB even has a registered guild tag on the forums so once you do your return vet app and are back in KGB fully you can ask Derid to add you to the clan list, this will help your odds of getting in DF beta even more! The Darkfall devs are gamers and they know the real guilds from the vapor ones... they plan to let in the organized ones first so that's good news for us. Hell back in 1997 when KGB started in UO we'd be one of the only "organized" guilds online for MMO's Nowadays we have some competition though, Darkfall is gonna be one hellofa war!

(Looks over at Heidi and hopes she's getting the smithy ready for full production of plate tunics and gorgets.)

"It's not enough to win... others have to lose."
-Stephen Colbert 'Colbert Report'
Hall of Fame record
Raekwon #12139 11/02/06 07:11 AM
KGB Crown Princess
KGB Crown Princess
(laughs as anvil drops from the heavens and flattens Tao)

I might like this game after all...

Sometimes in the winds of change we find our true direction.
Heidi #12140 11/05/06 09:45 AM
Missing in Action - October 2021
Missing in Action - October 2021
Hey if heidi gonna be smithing again count me in. I need new armor since I have been wearing this Armani armor for too long...hehehe

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
Owain #12141 11/06/06 01:10 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Welcome back!

As Owain said - Absolutely, let us know if you want to give EVE Online a try, but we will definitely be in DFO in force.

EVE Online isn't perfect (it has a helluva learning curve) - but it DEFINITELY has PvP action! We have a whole universe of bad-folk to put into the "Hurt Locker"!

Taxman

"Any group is weaker than a man alone unless they are perfectly trained to work together."
- Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Link Copied to Clipboard