When I first signed up I used their website and downloaded the client. Said client wouldn't connect for the next 48hrs (I tried re-installing, re-downloading and various other methods). As such I e-mailed in for a refund explaining I physically couldn't log in and purchased the Steam version which worked perfectly.

No refund, no response... 3 weeks rolled by and I decided to take a breather to see if they were going to stiff me for an unused account. They did. I filed for a Paypal refund to which they never replied, Paypal denied my refund on the basis that the goods were intangible.

So for me to play Darkfall would be tantamount to collusion with thievery as said playing not only advocates what they did but advertises the game to others (I played because you guys were). Some may get lucky, others not so much.

Apologize for the stiff note but no one likes losing $80, $40 of which to blatant thievery.

I honor my membership but I advise the KGB counsel takes this under advisement, my apologize that my return was so brief and thank you to those who helped me out.

Last edited by Wolfie; 08/18/13 12:31 AM.