KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 54 guests, and 25 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Stealth Hawk
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,029,039 Trump card
1,339,747 Picture Thread
478,311 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#120228 07/16/13 08:24 PM
KGB Alumni
OP Offline
KGB Alumni
Think we should discuss recruitment. I've heard we need 4 groups to take and hold a city bye ourselves. We only have 2 groups on good nights, 1 on most nights.

We should spread out over the starter towns and group with people who are clanless and doing the starter feats. I think relying on inactive to come back is a bad decision and will end up hurting us down the road.

If we can pickup 2 more groups of actives which means we need to probably recruit 3 groups we can power level them through a good number of feats and get them to 20k prow in a month.

Personally I think this should be on the top of our to do list. Steam sale is only going to attract new players for a short period of time and our window of opportunity to grow in Darkfall is very limited because of the size of the population.

We shouldn't miss out on this opportunity. I think a Pizza Contest for most new recruits might be in order.

Former Member
Former Member
I'll help with buying pizza just gimme the address and its there :D lol

(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
Purg we have to increase our numbers at a steady rate. There are only so many of us that are willing to sponsor new members ( EACH full member is limited to only 3 candidates at a time). Having all new players to the game is going to put us back into full time training mode. We do not want to be a stepping stone guild.

we also have a 2 small groups of new members coming in from what I understand.

Last edited by Valaria; 07/17/13 04:44 AM.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
the reason for the limit on how many 1 person can sponsor is so that the candidate has ease of information from their sponsor as well as guidance through out the process as well as for a month after they are a full member.

If our full members take on more then 3 active sponsor ships at a time, they may not have the focus they need to get everything done. Sponsorship is a serious part of recruitment.

The more you bring in the more that will be stuck L4Sponsor and the lack of full members playing could cause many to have to rejoin at a later date to give the sponsorship thing another shot. Those set L4sponsor only have 7 days to find one... remember that. I have removed several that did not meet the deadlines.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]

Link Copied to Clipboard