KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 31 guests, and 14 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Binbs
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,029,489 Trump card
1,339,895 Picture Thread
478,385 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#120174 07/15/13 02:40 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
You can watch in 1080

Last edited by Wolfgang; 07/15/13 02:41 AM.
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
looks very unorganzied. i know its always a cluster but seems most people throwing spikes r standing wayyyy to close u can lob a spike off that hill or any tall structure from a safer less involved distance.. might take a few more but seems alot of people were confused. i wasnt there cant comment on the siege but watching the video it seems a little chaotic. spikes can b thrown from a much farther distance just takes better aiming and more cordination. either way yall did a great job just need to work on time management in sieges like this, we had it not enough focus was on spiking and we fell short. :-( i saw u throwing spikes at stone with the shield on it do they go thru the shield and still hit?

Last edited by Lorddarka; 07/17/13 01:29 PM.

[CENTER][Linked Image from nodiatis.com][/CENTER]
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
Hindsight is 20/20 in the end we just didn't allow enough time to take the city. If we would have had a group or two flank and got right into the main building they were shooting from with their ranged people we would have been better off. As you can tell I would lose HP like crazy at times because their ranged players kept shooting the clan stone. And No the spikes will not go through the primals sheild, or bubble. I didn't notice that until I seen one explode on the outside of the bubble. That was a big reason we couldn't just mow down the clan stone all those damn bubbles kept screwing it up. Thats why we need to keep primals away, so they can't shoot that crap.

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
yip either way sieging is incredibly hard right now due to msot players not even being able to particpate and bad siege mechanics and deployables etc. id estimate you need about 1to 2 ratio sized force to siege a holding and have success..

Last edited by Lorddarka; 07/17/13 03:52 PM.

[CENTER][Linked Image from nodiatis.com][/CENTER]

Link Copied to Clipboard