KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 50 guests, and 23 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,356
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,034,252 Trump card
1,342,149 Picture Thread
480,195 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
Originally Posted By: Thrill House
Originally Posted By: Vuldan
Use G-13 etc scripts at your own risk, purchase items at your own risk.

Well, i don't cheat (by my definition) in video games nor do i plan do. I'm actually too afraid to even buy gold (in darkfall). However i will eventually be using my g15/gaming mouse and whatever scripts i can get my hands on if i feel it can improve my play. Am i to understand this is against the TOS in DF? Seems a little harsh to ban someone outright for something like that without at least a warning first.

I've played other games where scripts, and gaming keyboards where supposedly against the TOS, but i used them heavily and was never even so much as spoken to or warned about it. So i guess my question here is does anyone actually know for sure that these things are what people are getting banned for? Or is the 'cheating' tag on the banhammer strictly for aimbots, esp, etc?

Cheating on the Unholy Ban Hammer can be for scripting, botting, hacks, memory alteration, esp, aimbots, etc. Using a normal G-13 script should not cause any problems, as long as it is only utilizing something you could already do in game (ie. Cycling spells); however, if you are using a scripting or botting program to harvest while AFK (I do not mean hitting one node and going AFK to eat, I mean using a program that will physically move you and hit other nodes) then you can be banned for "Cheating."

If you are caught AFK Macroing, normally, you receive a message from a GM and when you do not respond, they kick you and claim to give you a warning. We have several people that have received the "kick & warn" but have not been banned for it.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
KGB Arch Duke
KGB Arch Duke
Both toons have been booted from our roster atm not sure what else to do

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Filed Supreme Court charges to ensure its investigated, in-case they re-activate with new accounts. No Cheating.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
This really is unfortunate, especially with the shit talk and crying that was going on in global late last night that was directed at KGB. I also saw on the forums someone mentioning us in the ban thread. While they are probably Kill Cult and are just trash talking after the beating they got the other day, it still kind of sucks to get the negative publicity. I am hopeful that this is just a misunderstanding on some level...

We might need to go spank some Kill Cult again so I feel better.

(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
This issue is now being handled by the KGB Supreme Court and there is additional information being presented; all parties involved will be contacted. There is always a chance that those accused have not committed the offenses in the severity originally thought, so lets not be so quick to speak ill of the accused until we know everything.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Romeo_Montague
This issue is now being handled by the KGB Supreme Court and there is additional information being presented; all parties involved will be contacted. There is always a chance that those accused have not committed the offenses in the severity originally thought, so lets not be so quick to speak ill of the accused until we know everything.

This is summed up pretty well, lets get the facts first. As dysfunctional as AV is it could be nothing. We will find out and handle it accordingly. So if anyone else is using questionable scripts, I would not be using those at this time. We could have a target on our back if this all turns out to be in fact true.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Presumed innocent, until proven guilty...

Let's make sure that the accused has the chance to give their side of the story.

(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
This thread needs to be locked now that official action is being taken by the supreme court.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

KGB TS Server Administrator
KGB High Chancellor - Star Citizen
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard