KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 37 guests, and 16 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Raist
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,022,158 Trump card
1,339,365 Picture Thread
478,154 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#118331 05/24/13 06:19 PM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Ideological Turing Test

Quote:
The Ideological Turing Test is a concept invented by American economist Bryan Caplan to test whether a political or ideological partisan correctly understands the arguments of his or her intellectual adversaries: the partisan is invited to answer questions or write an essay posing as his opposite number. If neutral judges cannot tell the difference between the partisan's answers and the answers of the opposite number, the candidate is judged to correctly understand the opposing side. The ideological Turing test is so named because of its similarity with the Turing test, a test whereby a machine is required to fool a neutral judge into thinking that it is human.

Ask me anything in this thread and I will respond from a conservative point of view. I will be channeling conservative, ideologically somewhat right of Derid.

[Linked Image]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
How great is the Tea Party movement?

How are the Koch brothers morally and ethically superior to George Soros?

How is illegal immigration destroying our country?

How is the country supposed to function when parasites outnumber productive citizens, and have more political power to boot?

KGB Darkfall
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Cheerio
How great is the Tea Party movement?

The Tea Party are true patriots and the last defense against crushing deficit that will destroy our way of life and encroachment of government into our everyday lives.

Quote:
How are the Koch brothers morally and ethically superior to George Soros?

Left enjoys parading Koch as a scarecrow and attribute just about every imaginable evil to them. In reality they are just well-off patriots that decided to act instead of seeing our country destroyed from within.

Quote:
How is illegal immigration destroying our country?

Illegal immigrants are taking American jobs, suppressing wages and using our over-generous welfare system without paying any taxes.

Quote:
How is the country supposed to function when parasites outnumber productive citizens, and have more political power to boot?

We both know it can't - and we are already seeing effects of this. It took only 20-something years after Reagan administration for our country to enter tailspin. Market crashes, record unemployment, and soul-crushing national debt and I am not sure this can keep going for much longer.

If a household spends more than it makes, well at some point they will have to declare a bankruptcy, this exact process is happening on the country-wide level.

[Linked Image]
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

This could be entertaining.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Derid
This could be entertaining.

Please ask me a question, ideally one at a time so I could answer it in greater detail.

[Linked Image]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Sini
Ideological Turing Test

Quote:
The Ideological Turing Test is a concept invented by American economist Bryan Caplan to test whether a political or ideological partisan correctly understands the arguments of his or her intellectual adversaries: the partisan is invited to answer questions or write an essay posing as his opposite number. If neutral judges cannot tell the difference between the partisan's answers and the answers of the opposite number, the candidate is judged to correctly understand the opposing side. The ideological Turing test is so named because of its similarity with the Turing test, a test whereby a machine is required to fool a neutral judge into thinking that it is human.

Ask me anything in this thread and I will respond from a conservative point of view. I will be channeling conservative, ideologically somewhat right of Derid.

foil

Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
I am disappointed nobody has any questions for Sini's political evil twin.

[Linked Image]

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard