hello all high chancellor morlander here
i wanted to take a moment to explain where kgb is atm in darkfall

we have left the alliance led by otg
the leadership decided that we had seen enough
they drop sieges with no communication take us to fights we have no chance of winning and get us involved in sieges we have no business being in
and they have absolutely no focus
soul takers was a zerg of open recruiting and again detracts from what kgb needs to be doing
working internally on KGB

we have instated a prowess minimum to join of 20k prowess friends and family and kgb members are exempt to this rule

we gave otg too many chances and it cause us to miss our window when we could join the alliance with blood
they are still friendly and would help us defend anything that gets sieged

we are allied with paladins and cotp currently and there is very low stress in this and i like that no extra voice coms to use no extra forums to check no leaders that dont know what communication means.

paladins and kgb are currently gathering building mods and when the city building patch comes next week we intend to build the 2 guard towers at tlaloc followed by the last house should be interesting i also think we should build the clan keep in apautan after that for more binds in apautan that should get us all with a bind spot

we need our 40-60k plus prowess guys to try and help the active players that are prowess deficient get thru their feats and keep the camps under our control lets start patrolling our territory more agressively

pvp practice night
currently on thursday nights
if you have 20k prowess and your actively playing be there its manditory and we all need it in order to fight cohesively togather
learn yer friends tactics and how they call things in comms
it will benefit us all
i dont want to see you harvesting city nodes during pvp practice time
to be honest if your just harvesting and crafting on your own and not taking part in guild activities grouping helping in pvp or doing said harvesting for clan goals we quite honestly dont need you you can deguild now i wont be upset
watch new recruits for this type of activity please

thanks all hope this helps to understand where we are atm