KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 32 guests, and 24 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Binbs
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,030,277 Trump card
1,340,243 Picture Thread
478,677 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
HeRog Offline OP
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
I have gotten 20 rune stones and 20 portal shards. I am currently using them to mark runestones around the world so that I can get to anywhere I want to run maps. I Have marked them in Dwarf, Wolf, Cairn and tonight I will work to mark them on Ruby and Niff. I could use the portal devices but then you come out at a specific location and I am not sure if people watch those locations.

My runes could also be used in a time of war to daisy chain us to some location to PVP or PVE if needed.

Thoughts? Am I Crazy?

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
I use the portal chambers. They seem so infrequently used no one is ever watching.

I have yet to ever run into a problem using/coming out of a portal chamber.

The only issues is that some of the chambers are a bit of a run from the cities so you will run into safezone campers on your way into town. So I generally go naked-ish. But that's not an issue with the portal chambers.

HeRog Offline OP
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
I agree with you Highflyer but like last night I used the portal chamber to get to Cairn, but then both of the chaos banks were very active with fighting and it was impossible for me to get to them... I am thinking if I runestone in someone safe I can bring my map with me and then start running it from there.

I need to find the portal chamber on Ruby and Niff.

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Yeah, I generally use them to get to the NPC cities. But that's just another reason to go naked, so you can hopefully go under the radar to get to the bindstone before killed. Mind you if you're just doing maps, do you even need to bind/go near the chaos stone?

I guess it's more of a matter of where/why you're going if you should use the shards vs runestones.

Runestones are a lot better then shards, so I'd personally try not to waste them if I can help it.

And for what it's worth. I often use the portal chamber on Yssam to get to the portal chamber in dwarf lands, you basically land next to the safezone, so it's an easy city to port into from our lands. Even if someone was camping it you could probably get into the safezone before being killed.

Link Copied to Clipboard