KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 61 guests, and 20 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,356
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,035,676 Trump card
1,342,392 Picture Thread
480,537 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#116794 04/29/13 06:06 PM
Brutus Offline OP
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
Hello! Brutus Shadowfang here.. After a week playing with you guys and building a new character on the NA server because I wanted to join up with you and be a part of a clan with such a great history, it is time to ask if someone wants to sponsor me to become a clan member. I am a 39 year old man and have because of my personal life, not really much time to play but when I am playing, I will try to give my best.
I am an old DF1 vet and played in several small clans on the EU server which the last one was with some old members of the Khan clan acting as city defenders of Kvitstein. It was a great time going out in our ship to hunt the kraken or holding of invasions to the city.
Last week I spent talking with some members and was more active in getting prowess for my new char and harvesting timber for the clan than playing with you guys in a group. I would have really liked that, but needed the time to get the easy prowess in the newbe towns. But now my char is almost ready to venture out into the world of agon with enough equipment to spare because I hate to be dependent of others to get gear. I know that if I am in need of something and a member is near, I only have to ask, but it is still handy to have some bags with gear on hand in your bank.
If the clan is in need of something, I will always try to comply and give whatever is needed. I know, that what I give to the clan will be used to get a better geared clan and not a very good geared leader and some followers. I have met some members on vent who give all the time they have to make that possible and their devotion for the clan inspired me to do my best to provide them with the stuff they needed.
I really want to be a part of the KGB, not only because I like beer allot, proof of that is quite visable, but also that I want to be in a group of good people playing a good game. The fun, tactics, excitement (this morning I did a treasure map run.. wow.. talking about excitement!) and grouping up to hunt down a big target, that is what playing this game is all about..
So I want to be a member of the KGB. Question is if the members of the KGB want a husband/father/gamer like me as their new clan mate to have some fun with. I am a devoted skirmisher with a good aim and like to get up close sometimes to 'slice and dice' with my daggers.
Hopefully this is enough information about me, if not, ask me in vent!

Greetings, Brutus.

Last edited by Valaria; 04/30/13 07:40 AM. Reason: changed subject line
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
Im sorry brutus this does not count as an actual application. Please see the front page of our forums on the Right hand side for a Link to Join KGB.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
Brutus Offline OP
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
okay.. will try to find a sponsor then and fill in the application.

KGB Arch Duke
KGB Arch Duke
i will sponsor u

Link Copied to Clipboard