KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 50 guests, and 8 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Binbs
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,029,881 Trump card
1,340,077 Picture Thread
478,435 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#116619 04/26/13 03:02 PM
Revco Offline OP
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
I got a cottage deed and I am thinking placing it sooner is better than later. Can anyone who has scouted out locations and have some suggestions let me know or hit me up in Vent sometime.

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
do it asap. have a partner scout with a portal shard, then summon you. I prefer islands, but that s me

theres a spreadsheet somewhere that has the villages listed- i would do it ASAFP. it will change the way you play the game

KGB Darkfall
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
There are a couple of ways to think about it.

1) Place close to a town. This way you are easily recall back and access all city services. You will be harassed more frequently and see more PvP the closer you are to a town. I would select a non-human/orc town since these are close to our island/aputan and easy to get to.

2) Place at opposite end of the world, in a nice place to support your play style... Good harvesting, good spawns. Place to help with treasure maps. The world just got 1/2 as large if done right.

3) Place near an enemy city. This way you and several friends can port in for instant and easy PvP against our foes. Take the battle to their door.

Those have been my thoughts. I would be leaning more towards #2, myself. Do what is going to bring you and your roommates (hint hint) the most game enjoyment.

Congrats.

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
I want a freaking house deed... I guess I have to run every Tmap I have to get one...

How did you get yours?

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
He pulled his that morning we all could not log in and he was like one of 6 people world wide able to be in game, he just ran around and opened chaos chests with the best loot, since the percentages were off due to no one else on..LOL..lucky bastiche

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]

Link Copied to Clipboard