KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 32 guests, and 22 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
chrisbcfc
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,031,651 Trump card
1,341,065 Picture Thread
479,007 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#115799 04/12/13 02:21 PM
Sethan Offline OP
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
I am going to be lazy and just ask a few questions that may already be buried inside the 100+ threads already created. The game looks good I just need some convincing to jump into a monthly fee.

Do we have a rough head count on how many members are going to be playing this game?

Who is going to be leading our faction? Who is second in charge and do we have officers picked out? I just want a general overview of the leadership structure that is in place.

Will there be a massive learning curve like Everquest for a newbie like myself?

*not being an ass* What is this faction going to do to prevent it from ending up like our GW2 faction?

Last edited by Sethan; 04/12/13 02:24 PM.
Sethan #115802 04/12/13 03:29 PM
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
Originally Posted By: Sethan
I am going to be lazy and just ask a few questions that may already be buried inside the 100+ threads already created. The game looks good I just need some convincing to jump into a monthly fee.

Do we have a rough head count on how many members are going to be playing this game?
20 to 30 estimated, possibly more.

Who is going to be leading our faction? Who is second in charge and do we have officers picked out? I just want a general overview of the leadership structure that is in place.
Morlander is your High Chancellor/Leader, Jetstar, Wolfgang, Valaria, and a few others will be in a Officer/ Management type roll. We are working with the Federal KGB system, so no real difference, follow chain of command ect.

Will there be a massive learning curve like Everquest for a newbie like myself?
Once you learn the UI it really is not hard to play. Slight learning curve at best. Usually after working with it for a few hours you get the hang of things.

*not being an ass* What is this faction going to do to prevent it from ending up like our GW2 faction?
Morlander will not step away from game.. minus when he is at work. Generally at work Mon to Fri from 630am till around 5pm CST. Hours can change depending on work flow. He tends to play games for several years, especially when in a leadership role. I will be around when I can during the day and some evenings. I also will be a harvester crafter.. I make myself available via vent, googletalk, and the oracle. If i seem afk, Message me. I answer when i return. Leadership will be on top of things and will not let them slide by. If you feel there is something that is not being addressed. Tell leadership or PM me here on the oracle.

A meeting to discuss much of this will be on Monday Night, we are working out details for the time. Launch is Tuesday.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
Sethan #115803 04/12/13 03:34 PM
Sethan Offline OP
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
Thank you Valaria, I will start reading up on this game and most likely will be joining you all at launch.

Sethan #115804 04/12/13 05:15 PM
KGB Arch Duke
KGB Arch Duke
as yet past the few she named we will need combat leaders many have been sitting beta out and to set more officers id prefer to wait till launch to see whos playing and how to proceed

jetstar and valaria have been drafted as vice chancellors
and i have spoken with wolfgang and critter about help as well
check out the noob guide in the forum as well as the posts about our plans to brush up on whats going on the noob guide is decent i snagged it from a beta post.

Link Copied to Clipboard