KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 32 guests, and 24 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Binbs
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,030,277 Trump card
1,340,243 Picture Thread
478,677 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Welcome back!

-[KGB]- Garal TheGreat

[Linked Image from img.photobucket.com]
Garal #11570 10/02/06 07:06 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
chop choppers will be in full effect one day here soon

#11571 10/02/06 07:27 PM
Band 7
OP Offline
Band 7
CHOP CHOP!....come play some archlord w me Ryu!

Former KGB Member
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Sup Brotha!! Damn its been a while. Glad to see your doing alright. I've been whoring myself to a variety of online games since their really is nothing great going on atm. You didnt miss much after WoW. The majority of us quit playing after 6 months. Since then everyone has been split up doing their own games and all. I even went back to SB. I also played Archlord beta. I enjoyed the game up until they cut quests (like level 10ish) then I had to grind my way up from there. I'm assuming that release will have quests all the way through and if so, then I might get the game. Anyway, glad everything is going great. Talk to you soon brotha.

Jonus #11573 10/03/06 02:03 AM
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
zomg! dunlop is back! glad to hear from ya bro! havn't missed too much in your absence... grab a mug and pull up a chair!

hydr #11574 10/03/06 04:08 AM
Missing in Action - October 2021
Missing in Action - October 2021
hey man how's it going?

BoS Archon
[Linked Image from miniprofile.xfire.com][Linked Image from sigimages.bf2tracker.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Ya back playin SB for now

Did the WoW thing too for a bit. Have a 60 rogue and 60 priest on Archimonde still somewhere.

Hard to find the time to play nowdays with my current work schedule. I manage though

Glad to see you still around

Jonus #11576 10/03/06 02:22 PM
Band 7
OP Offline
Band 7
Quote:

Sup Brotha!! Damn its been a while. Glad to see your doing alright. I've been whoring myself to a variety of online games since their really is nothing great going on atm. You didnt miss much after WoW. The majority of us quit playing after 6 months. Since then everyone has been split up doing their own games and all. I even went back to SB. I also played Archlord beta. I enjoyed the game up until they cut quests (like level 10ish) then I had to grind my way up from there. I'm assuming that release will have quests all the way through and if so, then I might get the game. Anyway, glad everything is going great. Talk to you soon brotha.

Ya, I played beta like the last month, the retail servers JUST went up this morning, so if u want in, ur not behind at all. In the 3 hours before i went to work, I hit level 11. And ya, there's quests all the way through...but too many quests really. Sometimes it's faster to grind, but the lvl cap got pushed to 99 and the exp doesn't really take that long. Like lvl 10-20 I average about 2-3 levels an hour, and of course it slopes down from there, but not as bad as some of the other games I've played.

I got up at 4 am this morning to get my names. I've been thinking along time of what to switch my Alias to and I got it this morning. Fate...hehe. Think about it.. "You just got killed/pawned/screwed/<u fill it in> by Fate."
So, hence the new sig and stuff. I'm on server Brumhart if u care to join me. Great seeing all of you...much love to the table. I'm going to stick around the forums whether anyone plays archlord or not, but I'd like to get some forums for the game even if we don't put a faction there.

I'm currently playing with some friends I met in beta and they told me anyone who wants to join for me to let them know...so as long as we don't have an official faction I'm hanging with them. So ANYWAYS..Im blabbering, but ya, gimme a ring, and thanks for the PMs on the server infos....

Elph...GIMME MEMBER ACCESS!....please =p

Former KGB Member
KGB Crown Princess
KGB Crown Princess
Elph is gone right now I'll see what I can do

Sometimes in the winds of change we find our true direction.
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
you too, almost started playing Archlord with you, cause I know you will find some people to wack on and would be fun, but I am kind of taking a break from heavy commitment mmos, am watching movies and playing some non-monthly fee games.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard