KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 25 guests, and 13 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Bandit, hydr
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,032,671 Trump card
1,341,933 Picture Thread
479,472 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#113234 01/22/13 08:28 AM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Almost Every Obama Conspiracy Theory

Quote:
Obama is a secret Muslim
Obama is bringing 100 million Muslims to America
Obama is in the pocket of the Muslim Brotherhood
Obama redecorated the Oval Office in Middle Eastern style
Obama's ring has a Koranic verse on it
Obama was born in Kenya
Obama was a Black Panther
Obama wouldn't say the Pledge of Allegiance
Obama's coming for your guns
Obama is planning FEMA concentration camps
Obama caused the BP oil spill
Obama was behind the Aurora massacre
Obama faked bin Laden's death
Obama's planning a third term

Thanks, Obama!

[Linked Image]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Eventually, some will realize that it doesn't matter who is the
President. They all suck.

Some just suck a little less than others.

Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Originally Posted By: sini
Almost Every Obama Conspiracy Theory

Quote:
Obama is a secret Muslim - no
Obama is bringing 100 million Muslims to America - no
Obama is in the pocket of the Muslim Brotherhood - no
Obama redecorated the Oval Office in Middle Eastern style - no
Obama's ring has a Koranic verse on it - maybe, but who cares
Obama was born in Kenya - maybe
Obama was a Black Panther - no
Obama wouldn't say the Pledge of Allegiance - no
Obama's coming for your guns - yes see his own proposals
Obama is planning FEMA concentration camps - they dont think of them as that, but there are well documented plans to create such in certain circumstances, ostensibly for epidemic control
Obama caused the BP oil spill - no
Obama was behind the Aurora massacre - no
Obama faked bin Laden's death - sort of, he may have lied about how he died, some credible reports say he was killed by chopper landing but getting shot sounded better for the proles
Obama's planning a third term - maybe

Thanks, Obama!

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Originally Posted By: Derid

Obama's ring has a Koranic verse on it - maybe, but who cares
Obama was born in Kenya - maybe
Obama's coming for your guns - yes see his own proposals
Obama faked bin Laden's death - sort of, he may have lied about how he died, some credible reports say he was killed by chopper landing but getting shot sounded better for the proles
Obama's planning a third term - maybe

Wow! I had a feeling but never thought it was this extreme!

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

Thats not particularly extreme, just look at what is known and what is hearsay and you will find that almost all info from all sides pro and con is hearsay.

Obamas Ring: There are some popular phrases, including in the realm of jurisprudence that also appear in the Koran in some form or another. The idea that he might have a ring that has some phrase or something found in the Koran is not particularly strange. He also did live in Muslim countries growing up (Indonesia) so it becomes quite possible.

What it means: He very well has a ring that has something from the Koran.

What it doesnt mean: That he is a practicing Muslim, or a Muslim Brotherhood plant.

What wild eyed leftists should take away from this: Just because Obama is not a wild eyed Muslim does not mean that claims he has a ring with X or Y on it is false - you have no clue, and even bringing it up immediately brands you as irrational as the people you were (trying) to make fun of.

------------

Obama was born in Kenya: Its basically his word, and his political allies' word against other peoples. It doesn't really matter because its not provable one way or the other, and in the absence of hard proof - the powerful always win.

What it means: People who insist he was born in the US mostly do so because they like him.

What it doesnt mean: It doesnt mean he isnt President.

What leftists should take away from this: Obamas background is sketchy, even though you like him. Even though you dislike the people who question his bbackground, and know the people who question his background are in fact doing so simply because they loathe him - it does not mean they cant be right just because you dont like them and like Obama.

---------

Obamas coming for your guns: Well duh. Needs no explanation, read his speeches and look at the legislation and words coming from his allies. Obama loathes the idea of anyone not in lock-step with his agenda and under his control being armed. There is no way a guy as intellectually smart as Obama believes for one second that guns should be controlled by Govt because a few gradeschoolers wrote him emotional letters. He also has to know what banning guns has done for Britain, Australia... and North Korea.

What the left should take away from this: The right to bear ARMS, not muskets, but ARMS is an enshrined right. It is a right that *shall not be infringed*. That means hands off. Any Federal attempt to infringe on that right immediately leaves such Govt in violation of the law, and an illegitimate actor void of moral or legal authority. If you dont like it, there are procedures enshrined in the Constitution to change the Constitution - any Govt that ignores rights simply because they are deemed inconvenient can just as easily target a right *you* care about next.

Its called rule of law. Rule of law is something everyone should value... as a principle in of itself, not just when the supreme law happens to fir your own damn prejudices.

-----------------------

Obama faked Bin Laden death : As I said, he didnt fake it , but it is possible that he died to chopper crash and not gunshots. It would not be the first time in history a President bent the truth about what happened on a military op - nor will it be the last.

What leftists should take away from this: Its not a big deal either way to be honest. Its funny watching Obama lovers go bug eyed at the implication their demagogue in chief might have at some point been less than honest about something though. Govt line on many happenings has been false, historically speaking. If you pay any attention to history you will find a regular pattern of the "official record" changing sometime between 40 and 60 years after an event.

-------------------------------

Obama planning a third term: Less than 100 years ago this was legal. If Obama can find some way to get away with doing it, I am sure he would. I consider this a low probability that he will try, but anything can happen.

What leftists should take away from this: If you arent still drinking the kool-aid, you will inherently not trust Obama. The fact that some people worry about this shows just how deep the mistrust goes. Of course if you still actually believe Obama has a shred of morality or human decency you will be appalled - Obamas marketing machine just has some people hooked for life despite all evidence I suppose.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997

Thats not particularly extreme, just look at what is known and what is hearsay and you will find that almost all info from all sides pro and con is hearsay.

Obamas Ring: There are some popular phrases, including in the realm of jurisprudence that also appear in the Koran in some form or another. The idea that he might have a ring that has some phrase or something found in the Koran is not particularly strange. He also did live in Muslim countries growing up (Indonesia) so it becomes quite possible.

What it means: He very well has a ring that has something from the Koran.

What it doesnt mean: That he is a practicing Muslim, or a Muslim Brotherhood plant.

What wild eyed leftists should take away from this: Just because Obama is not a wild eyed Muslim does not mean that claims he has a ring with X or Y on it is false - you have no clue, and even bringing it up immediately brands you as irrational as the people you were (trying) to make fun of.
------------

Even if he had one, he is WAY to smart to ever wear one. Obama was going to Christian church way before he got into politics. That is FACT. The muslim crap is just that, CRAP.

Quote:
Obama was born in Kenya: Its basically his word, and his political allies' word against other peoples. It doesn't really matter because its not provable one way or the other, and in the absence of hard proof - the powerful always win.

What it means: People who insist he was born in the US mostly do so because they like him.

What it doesnt mean: It doesnt mean he isnt President.

What leftists should take away from this: Obamas background is sketchy, even though you like him. Even though you dislike the people who question his bbackground, and know the people who question his background are in fact doing so simply because they loathe him - it does not mean they cant be right just because you dont like them and like Obama.

Complete and total BULLSHIT. Can you say Birth Certificate? Can you imagine how much money there is in proving he was not born in the US? If this was true it would be out. It would be the biggest story EVER. Plain and simple. Anything else is just plain WACKO.

Quote:
Obamas coming for your guns: Well duh. Needs no explanation, read his speeches and look at the legislation and words coming from his allies. Obama loathes the idea of anyone not in lock-step with his agenda and under his control being armed. There is no way a guy as intellectually smart as Obama believes for one second that guns should be controlled by Govt because a few gradeschoolers wrote him emotional letters. He also has to know what banning guns has done for Britain, Australia... and North Korea.

What the left should take away from this: The right to bear ARMS, not muskets, but ARMS is an enshrined right. It is a right that *shall not be infringed*. That means hands off. Any Federal attempt to infringe on that right immediately leaves such Govt in violation of the law, and an illegitimate actor void of moral or legal authority. If you dont like it, there are procedures enshrined in the Constitution to change the Constitution - any Govt that ignores rights simply because they are deemed inconvenient can just as easily target a right *you* care about next.

Its called rule of law. Rule of law is something everyone should value... as a principle in of itself, not just when the supreme law happens to fir your own damn prejudices.

I have spoken on this in other threads.

Quote:
Obama faked Bin Laden death : As I said, he didnt fake it , but it is possible that he died to chopper crash and not gunshots. It would not be the first time in history a President bent the truth about what happened on a military op - nor will it be the last.

What leftists should take away from this: Its not a big deal either way to be honest. Its funny watching Obama lovers go bug eyed at the implication their demagogue in chief might have at some point been less than honest about something though. Govt line on many happenings has been false, historically speaking. If you pay any attention to history you will find a regular pattern of the "official record" changing sometime between 40 and 60 years after an event.

There was no reason to lie, and not killing him was just plain stupid. Trial or anything like that would have been a disaster. I cannot think of one valid argument that would support not shooting him onsite. It just doesnt pass the laugh test.

Quote:
Obama planning a third term: Less than 100 years ago this was legal. If Obama can find some way to get away with doing it, I am sure he would. I consider this a low probability that he will try, but anything can happen.

What leftists should take away from this: If you arent still drinking the kool-aid, you will inherently not trust Obama. The fact that some people worry about this shows just how deep the mistrust goes. Of course if you still actually believe Obama has a shred of morality or human decency you will be appalled - Obamas marketing machine just has some people hooked for life despite all evidence I suppose.

Another completely unsupported lie. Nothing to support it, and just simple Obama hatred. If he actively and public ally pursues this, I will put my money where my mouth is and send you $5000.00. Keep that promise in my wallet. Would you make me the same deal?

Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
LOL Jet is fighting for Christians.

Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

What is funny, is Jet did not even address what I said in 4/5 of the replies yet continued on as if he was attacking me.

As for Obamas birth cert- it HAS been a huge story, and HAS been out. Just noone can prove the brand new short-form that got printed up was not present 20,40, etc years ago in some form. Objectively speaking, there is no proof either way. Its not wacko- its a matter of which unsubstantiated claims you choose to believe.

Truth is they all have skin in the game, and there is no objective way to verify jack or shit.

As for the OBL - I never said he was alive - I said there is a chance he was already dead by the time the compound was stormed. Historically speaking, believing the initial "official version" of an explosive story is about the worst mistake you can make. I dont doubt OBL kicked the bucket. I just laugh at people who believe an official story regarding a covert op, simply because its the official story.

As to the Muslim crap, I said Obama wasnt a Muslim - at least as far as anyone credible has said. This is a prime case of liberals not being able to discern details due to emotional involvement in an issue.

As for the third term, I said I consider it a low probability. And that in fact that people are suspicious is in fact a measure of how deep the distrust runs. What you will never admit, is that Obama has earned every shred of the contempt and distrust he has garnered by working hard to remove power from the hands of individuals and place it in the hands of bureaucrats and elites.

I do think he would if he could and will if he can. Whether he will be able to pull off something so audacious is a different story.

---------------

The moral of the story here , in case someone was still wondering why I decided to troll this thread is that the literal truth is usually different than what is claimed - and what that literal truth means is often different that what those who would point out said truth would make it out to be.

(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997

What is funny, is Jet did not even address what I said in 4/5 of the replies yet continued on as if he was attacking me.

As for Obamas birth cert- it HAS been a huge story, and HAS been out. Just noone can prove the brand new short-form that got printed up was not present 20,40, etc years ago in some form. Objectively speaking, there is no proof either way. Its not wacko- its a matter of which unsubstantiated claims you choose to believe.

Truth is they all have skin in the game, and there is no objective way to verify jack or shit.

As for the OBL - I never said he was alive - I said there is a chance he was already dead by the time the compound was stormed. Historically speaking, believing the initial "official version" of an explosive story is about the worst mistake you can make. I dont doubt OBL kicked the bucket. I just laugh at people who believe an official story regarding a covert op, simply because its the official story.

As to the Muslim crap, I said Obama wasnt a Muslim - at least as far as anyone credible has said. This is a prime case of liberals not being able to discern details due to emotional involvement in an issue.

As for the third term, I said I consider it a low probability. And that in fact that people are suspicious is in fact a measure of how deep the distrust runs. What you will never admit, is that Obama has earned every shred of the contempt and distrust he has garnered by working hard to remove power from the hands of individuals and place it in the hands of bureaucrats and elites.

I do think he would if he could and will if he can. Whether he will be able to pull off something so audacious is a different story.

---------------

The moral of the story here , in case someone was still wondering why I decided to troll this thread is that the literal truth is usually different than what is claimed - and what that literal truth means is often different that what those who would point out said truth would make it out to be.

I wasn't challenging your answers, I was giving my own opinions.

As for the Muslim ring thing, my personal opinion is that I classify this in the same arena as all the Muslim accusations. As an atheist, I would never wear a ring with religious verbiage. I doubt Muslims would wear another religions words, and same with Christians.

Noone has offered any credible evidence as to Obama not being born outside the United States. In this country we use innocent until proven guilty as the rule of law. I guess I could challenge your citizenship on the same basis you challenge the president.

Is Derid a citizen? Maybe.

I hope you can see my point.

You said,

Quote:
And that in fact that people are suspicious is in fact a measure of how deep the distrust runs.

When you have margins like 58,720,700 (50.1%) to 56,145,950 (48.4%), that means that 48.4% of people dislike Obama probably as much as I disliked and distrusted Bush. Same game, different outcome.

You also said,

Quote:
What you will never admit, is that Obama has earned every shred of the contempt and distrust he has garnered by working hard to remove power from the hands of individuals and place it in the hands of bureaucrats and elites.

I will never admit that which is untrue, and unsupported with real facts, and not "guilty until proven innocent" conspiracy theories.

I consider myself pretty well informed, and continue to be surprised by some of the opinions and "facts" shared in this forum. I have to take it in pieces.

I still believe that with facts, I will always keep an open mind, and will change my opinion if there are facts supporting that change. Facts and math are very important to me.

Star Citizen Hanger:
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
He is a Christian you should not like him.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard