KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 23 guests, and 10 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Bandit, hydr
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,032,353 Trump card
1,341,682 Picture Thread
479,378 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Kegir Offline OP
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
Hey guys,

Before I joined KGB I was in a SB guild called AfterSchoolSpecial(TAG). We went by TAG most of the time. Anyways I got in contact with one of my old buds named Daxos. With his help I'm trying to reach out to old mates and possibly recruit them to join us. Bunch of them rolled around with me and Chez in SB destroying people:) Some of these guys played DF1 but quit before I even started playing. Anyways just wanted to let the DF2 crew know I'm on the prowl for some PK's to join us:)

Play To Crush!
KGB Arch Duke
KGB Arch Duke
nice

Arch Duke
Arch Duke
I remember this group. Good fights with them in SB days.

Kegir Offline OP
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
Ok Daxos is on board and now Wiley I gave them the beta info. Is there some way they can log in as a guest in vent before they apply to KGB? Do they need to be accepted as part of KGB before they can join us in DF2 beta?

Play To Crush!
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Good job Kegir on bring new members on board that have the hard core PKer skill set, and know there way around MMORPGS.

There should be some thought put into the recruiting policy of KGB, and when people get access to the guild bank. I can see some serious cases of spying and espionage taking place in DF2. It would be very easy to join a guild, gain the guilds trust, get access to the guild bank, then wipe it out. I saw this happen when I joined a guild on the EU server before the 1st wipe. How DF2 is currently working, it would be hard/impossible to ever catch the spy/thief, and this sort of espionage could destroy a guild as everyone is looked at with mistrust and suspicion.

At this point I think KGB is safe from this sort of disease because we are a tight knit group of 20-25 players that know each other from years of playing together. But this will not be the case for much longer, and what is the best policy for protecting ourselves.

KGB Arch Duke
KGB Arch Duke
there wont be open access to the guild bank come live it will be a select few and others will be able to view and deposit only for the most part

(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
I think we can have trusted officers with bank access. Officers must be in leadership AND must have 2 years KGB experience or something like that. There will be plenty of folks with this access so you should have full access.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
KGB Arch Duke
KGB Arch Duke
yep

Kegir Offline OP
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
Yeah games with lots of risk like darkfall and Shadowbane( may they both RIP) definitely should have restricted access for sure. Especially if we have new members coming aboard. Always a chance of espionage! We al have horror stories from both of those games I'm sure.

Play To Crush!
Kegir Offline OP
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
Ok guys Daxos is in game now his name is Daxos peesonu. He applied to KGB in game and I gave him vent info. We get him in we will get more:)

Play To Crush!
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard