KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 33 guests, and 24 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Winter
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,031,541 Trump card
1,341,034 Picture Thread
478,979 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#108269 11/08/12 09:50 AM
Sethan Offline OP
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
If this has been discussed on another post I could not find it. What faction are we going to be rolling once the game is released? I bought the Alpha pack so will probably try to hop on tonight and get a feel for the game.

Sethan #108325 11/08/12 06:04 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I have been NC from the beginning...Kegir has tried them all, originally KGB was building toward NC, however that is not set in stone anymore at this point.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
Sethan #108331 11/08/12 06:49 PM
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
A lot of us have gone NC due to the early opinions of Drak and Tas (if I remember correctly).

Sethan #108341 11/08/12 08:10 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
NC can still get the job done, it's a "the grass is greener on the other side of the fence" thing. when people are being owned they always want something to blame it on, and truth be told 9 times out of 10 it's because they are a unrepentant moron or worse. Those who say NC is gimp are doing it wrong. I bet the TR or VS guys cry about dying to NC too, we just never hear it or see it. I will say our fights are often harder won, but I believe that has more to do with the terrain, tactics, and organization than the strength or power of the gear. It's all about being in the right place and the right time, otherwise your a bullet magnet no matter what faction you play for, and I realized that didn't make as much of a difference early on so KGB has a specific image or theme, and guild colors that come very close to the NC look and feel as well as ideologically similar. That and TR was filling up with the douche bag bandwagon clans I wanted nothing to do with, VS was just plain silly to me personally, if I wanted a "hover round" mobility chair I'd just go buy one, not game in one. That's the summery of why NC in a nutshell.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
Sethan #108345 11/08/12 11:48 PM
KGB Knight
KGB Knight

I would have say all factions are balanced unless you like HA. At this time there weapon is the only one that is good. Although personally after playing all three factions LA and infiltrator classes exclusively I like NC>VS>TR. I performed the best with NC but that likely is just my style of play. My favorite carbine and sidearm are NC. My favorite sniper rifle is NC with a close we one being VS's side grade bolt action. My favorite shotgun is VS because of it slightly less spread on the shot pellets but with a bit less damage(Dmg on both the nc and vs variant are so high that doesn't matter). As far as looks go Vs wins because of laser beams:) either way we should try to poll what faction to go and if its still nc I'm ok with it. It sounds like some members will be playing but it's not going to b a serious game for KGB.

Play To Crush!
Sethan #108363 11/09/12 07:32 AM
Sethan Offline OP
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
I like the idea of being a freedom fighter. Finally got on for the first time last night and played for a few hours. Still a dazed and confused noob at this point though.

Sethan #108374 11/09/12 11:25 AM
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Nice man the more KGB the better! To get into te action the fastest way is to look at map and you will see bases with an explosion graphic around them. Move to that location to get some action or once every 30ins you can hot drop to those areas by using instant action. See you in there lets all try to be in est coast server together

Play To Crush!

Link Copied to Clipboard