Visit www.the-kgb.com
For additional information

Join KGB DISCORD: http://discord.gg/KGB

KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
1 members (Donkleaps), 56 guests, and 16 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,033,906 Trump card
1,342,130 Picture Thread
480,171 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Kaotic
Originally Posted By: sini
You ether don't understand what "real time video" is or don't understand "they".
Real time video was two drones in flight over the attack. It was real time enough that one drone flew on station until it had to return for fuel at which point a second was deployed to cover the situation. "They" is the situation room at the White House.

Source please. I want you to establish that WH was indeed aware of what was going on as it was happening.

Quote:
Reports I have read say that even people in the compound didn't know what was happening at the time. Way I understand it from reading reports is that most/all US casualties, including ambassador, were from diesel smoke inhalation in the safe room.
False. The ambassador was beaten and sodomized. One of the SEALs was killed on the roof while attempting to suppress the attackers.

Official report I read says that SEAL died at second compound to a RPG attack and ambassador died in a safe room to diesel fuel smoke inhalation. Where is "sodomizing" coming from? What is your source? Why do you think your source is more credible than official report?

Quote:
That accurate information actually was available to people in a position to make a decision.
The SEAL on the roof was in constant radio contact with his superiors.

Source. Who are these "superiors". What options were available to these superiors that could meaningfully change the situation?

Again, Kaotic it is very easy to manufacture outrage and conspiracy theories, especially with a benefit of hindsight. Your position "don't trust official report, it all lies" need to be substantiated in some factual evidence to carry any weight. FOX news and grainy, who-knows-what-you-are-looking-at videos don't count - they are too easy to manufacture, and there is plenty political gain to manufacture scandal around this.

[Linked Image]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
And yet you were a royal asshole when some one asked for a congreesnial investagtion to get all the facts out there.

KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: RedKGB
And yet you were a royal asshole when some one asked for a congreesnial investagtion to get all the facts out there.

It is 'congressional investigation', at least try to proof read your posts before you barf them out, and no, outside of your deranged mind I did not oppose such investigation.

Why do you even bother posting here when you are perfectly capable of having imaginary conversations with your imaginary Sini all on your own? Stick to that and quit interrupting adult conversations.

[Linked Image]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight

It is 'congressional investigation', at least try to proof read your posts before you barf them out, and no, outside of your deranged mind I did not oppose such investigation.

Why do you even bother posting here when you are perfectly capable of having imaginary conversations with your imaginary Sini all on your own? Stick to that and quit interrupting adult conversations.

Well like I told jet, I will disrespect you back when you disrespect me. So here we go. You are a self rightous prick who devaules the post of others due to lack of abailty to have an open mind. While your post do lack direct vulgarty use however a rose by an other name is still a rose. You are a worthless excuse, and mankind will enter a golden age when the small mindness of your post are no longer on this planet.

KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
No Red, it doesn't work that way. I wish Jet stayed out of this, but now most of your drivel is lost, save one I copied into your profile so it can serve as a reminder of your on-going hostility.

There is no "back" component to any of your madness. You are acting as a spoiled teenager throwing temper tantrums when people do not immediately agree with your often ridiculous and almost always poorly informed opinions. Your fits of rage are nothing but unwelcome and unprovoked lashing out of a deranged, unhinged mind.

Last edited by sini; 11/02/12 08:43 AM.

[Linked Image]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
No Red, it doesn't work that way. I wish Jet stayed out of this, but not most of your drivel is lost, save one I copied into your profile so it can serve a reminder of your on-going hostility.

There is no "back" component to any of your madness. You are acting as a spoiled teenager throwing temper tantrums when people do not immediately agree with your often ridiculous and almost always poorly informed opinions. Your fits of rage is nothing but unprovoked lashing out of a deranged, unhinged mind.

You are a piece of shit, we have agreed on more issues then we disagree on, and yet you still act with impertaive of being an unwashed ass licker that strives to be a complete moron. Your the result of failed aborations and letting the child live. You are a working class act of shit that moves and breaths and a marvel to the world that you even still live with out the ability to remove your own head from your ass.

KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council

Here you go again.

[Linked Image]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight

Here you go again.

Yep the asshole of the year award is showwwing that he is not out to have a conversation but to attack and belittle people. I will piss on your grave one day.

KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council

Yep the asshole of the year award is showwwing that he is not out to have a conversation but to attack and belittle people. I will piss on your grave one day.

If by "conversation" you mean responding in kind to your verbal abuse, then I will pass.

Feel free to take a cold shower, calm down and come back with coherent argument. I actually highly recommend it.

[Linked Image]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight

If by "conversation" you mean responding in kind to your verbal abuse, then I will pass.

Feel free to take a cold shower, calm down and come back with coherent argument. I actually highly recommend it.

The verbal abue began with you, and it is you who should calm down and stop being a fucking prick.

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard