KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 14 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,356
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,043,727 Trump card
1,344,448 Picture Thread
481,832 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Originally Posted By: sinij
I think you are confusing cause and effect.

So... ok....... what happened first, Pelosicare + Stimulus shoved down everyones throat - or the 2010 mid-term election?

I would think that eve...n..........*bzzzzTTTTzzzz*..... *crackle...*.... WARNING.... WARNING..... DANGER WILL ROBINSON....... LEFT WING REALITY MACHINE DETECTED....TEMPORAL DISTORIONS INCREASING..LAWS OF CAUSATION SUSPENDED........WARNING...*BtttZZZZZZZzzzssssss......POP......

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Nice revisionism. Stimulus was all but done deal by the time Obama got into the office, compliments of Bush Administration that actually wrote it. ACA was GOP proposal verbatim, plus a whole bunch of concessions where GOP got everything they wanted yet still chose not to vote for it in attempts to discredit Obama administration. It is sure thing ACA wasn't a Democratic legislature, or we would all be eligible to go on Medicare, at any age or income.

[Linked Image]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Derid

What did he expect?

I will tell you what he didn't expect - he didn't expect an opposition that set defeating him as a much higher priority than "greater good of the country" or even doing the job they got elected to. Filibuster galore, no-compromise pledges and the likes are not something any other president had to deal to the extent that was put on Obama.

If he didn't expect it then he is even worse the I thought, thats what both sides do and if you say different then you are blind deaf and stupid. Stop pretending your almighty democrats are the risen saviors of the world. The plain fact that you or Jet can not even bring up anything that the Dem do wrong shows how mind fucked they have you. At least we can say when a Rep fucks up and not have our side disown us.

I guess the fact that we don't suck the tit of the Rep like you do the Dems makes it easier. That and I am not even a republican. I guess I feel sorry for people who are brain washed.

JetStar Offline OP
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
OP Offline
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
I think I officially give up. Still going to underline my opinion, and stand up to the Neocons in here, but officially going to stop expecting any compromise.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Nice revisionism. Stimulus was all but done deal by the time Obama got into the office, compliments of Bush Administration that actually wrote it. ACA was GOP proposal verbatim, plus a whole bunch of concessions where GOP got everything they wanted yet still chose not to vote for it in attempts to discredit Obama administration. It is sure thing ACA wasn't a Democratic legislature, or we would all be eligible to go on Medicare, at any age or income.

The 2010 mid terms were in many respects as much as rebuke of Bush policy as Obama. It had been building for a while.

You are the one who makes everything out to be about Obama. I think you got too caught up in media spin and the way both the left and right wing media tried to portray reality, and lost sight of the actual reality.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
there wont be a compromise. the constitution is set up to require compromise as parts of checks and balances

what happens is that every time we allow the constitution to be weakened, whether its the patriot act or the war on drugs or the welfare state, we are just setting ourselves up for the tyranny to come.

look at the current situation: both parties are willing to do anything to gain power. they have already made it impossible for third parties to function, now they are trying to screw each other too!
it used to be balanced in that each party knew that someday they would be the minority again. i think it all changed during the 40 years leading up to the 1994 revolution. after that, the republicans thought they should line their pockets, too.

now hoth parties act like they will be a permanent majority and do everything they can to destroy the other.

revolutions coming.

KGB Darkfall
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Originally Posted By: JetStar
I think I officially give up. Still going to underline my opinion, and stand up to the Neocons in here, but officially going to stop expecting any compromise.

/scratches head

If you are looking for a neocon, that would be Obama. Neocons are liberals... the GOP neocons were originally a bunch of Trotskyites who came to the GOP.

Mitt Romney has filled his staff with a bunch of neocons and is emulating them.

Most of the people here... not neocon so much.

Also, I have never liked Frontline. Its not a matter of compromise, I have just always found them to be incompetent as far as reporting goes. To me its not about who or what they are biasing at the moment, or whether they do it intentionally... they just arent very good journalists. They regurgitate the narratives of others, without applying any fact checking or critical thinking to the claims or concepts they regurgitate.

That they try to do so in a manner that the uneducated might consider impartial is immaterial. They just arent good at their jobs.

KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council

[Linked Image]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
You guys are like a pack of rabid dogs in these political forums. It took less than a day for this thread to jump off on side-tangents (like almost every other thread in the political forums.) I've almost forgotten what the OP was by the time I've read through the replies.

I think Kaotic and Derid are the only two, other than Jet, who even watched the program, and tried to provide feedback to the OP. (I've tried, but haven't had a long enough, uninterrupted, period of time to watch the entirety, so I won't comment on its content yet.)

Sheesh! Back on topic, get along little doggies!

;)

- Wildcard / Tiernan
KGB High Knight
KGB High Knight

If he really said that, or those bosses really said that, then they're morally wrong. However they aren't incorrect.

My boss is a small business owner and he is having a tough time making ends meet. We've already had to rotate guys instead of full shifts for everyone. I thank god that he only employs 8 people including himself, otherwise under Obamacare he would be forced to provide insurance for me and id be out of a job. Then there's all of the taxes he has to pay. Then all the regulations from the EPA to comply with. It is all combining to kill his business, and therefore my job.

So yeah,they're wrong to say it like that to those employees but they are correct. 4 more for Obama means more unemployed. I like earning my own money, I don't want to depend on government handouts. Romney might suck, but Obama is worse.

STUBS!

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard