KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 36 guests, and 24 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Dia, Luminescent
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,356
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,039,836 Trump card
1,343,476 Picture Thread
481,598 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Raekwon Offline OP
KGB Arch Duke
OP Offline
KGB Arch Duke
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7828123714384920696

About an hour long video but an interesting watch all the way through, I highly recommend you watch it; especially if you're a home grown American use to mostly US news.

While although I think the video is overall pretty good and helps to shine some light on what Israel is really about. It is definitely one-sided, with an emphasis on removing from the American peoples' mind the image of Israel being the "Good" guys and Israel being like a little piece of the US over in the middle east.

Israel has done more to try and forge a peace in the region than the video wants you to believe, but until I saw this it wasn't as clear to me how much Israel had done against the interest of peace.

Another thing to keep in mind is this is about events in 2000 - 2003 and about Palestinian people. It is not directly about Lebanon, however you can't help but to forge connections with your mind. The video definitely would like us to view Israel as being a land mongerer and that the current Lebanon conflict is just another example of Israel’s un-peace like actions. But we can't make such a direct connection, these events are different. For example, in Lebanon they are fighting Hezbollah terrorists who are widely accepted as merely the long arm of Iran and Syria.

In the end really all I can suggest is to watch the video and accept it as just another piece of the pie. As US citizens we mostly just hear the one side of the story, the Israeli side... it doesn't hurt to hear the Palestinians' side as well sometimes. It's up to us to then mix the two views together for the "truth".

"It's not enough to win... others have to lose."
-Stephen Colbert 'Colbert Report'
Hall of Fame record
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Can't watch this at work because it's blocked by our firewall. I would be interested in a little background information, however. Mostly, I'd like to know who produced the video.

To the everlasting glory of the infantry...

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Former Member
Former Member

KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Still can't watch it at work, but since Noam Chomsky and Robert Fisk are listed among those interviewed, and since it's distributed by Arab Film Distribution, I think this is far more likely to be a propoganda hit piece than anything else.

If you look in the dictionary under 'rabid liberal moonbat', you will see a picture of Noam Chompsky, and Robert Fisk never met an Arab despot he didn't like.

In the sake of offering a view from both sides, here is a rebuttal, for what it's worth. If you are going to watch the video, in fairness, you ought to read the defense as well.

To the everlasting glory of the infantry...

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Raekwon Offline OP
KGB Arch Duke
OP Offline
KGB Arch Duke
lol, damn Owain at least watch the video first Like I said it is definitely focused on making Israel look like the bad guys but they present some good data. But that's why I didn't just post the link and say "wow this is a great video" hopefully my summary helped to prepare people's minds not to take everything the video says as pure fact.

"It's not enough to win... others have to lose."
-Stephen Colbert 'Colbert Report'
Hall of Fame record
Missing in Action - October 2021
Missing in Action - October 2021
Amen to that Raek. We should have try to see both side of the coin everytime. That kind of video is what I see here regularly and in most of the neighboor country whos their government support Palestinians. On the other hand I have seen other broadcasting company whos their government pro to Israeli. What I see from both side of story? Propaganda and all the innocent victim.

And the truth behind it all? it Burried deeper under the grave of all the people who have seen it and witnessed it.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
On CNN I typically see Palestinians looking like the victims and Israelis looking like the warmongers, so this is nothing new to me. If you really want my opinion, I think the media needs to stay the fuck out of wars because virtually NONE of them have any experience knowing what it feels like to be attacking/defending a country or the pressure involved. The Media runs around with amnesty almost anywhere they go - Not exactly a sure source to receive solid, realistic, non-contextual information.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Well for everyone who dont think Israel isnt gods people invest in the Bible. It states in there plainly about the times now in Revelation. Also there is a big blow up on this war its been like that for about 3000 years. Nothing is going to change no matter how many peace treaties or cease fires those nation are going to fight reguardless.

Former KGB Order of the Paladins
Former KGB Champion
Former General(G4)UO
Former General(G3)UO
Former General(G2)UO
Former General(G1)UO
Former Knight Captain in UO
Former Knight Commander in UO
Former Member of SB,Wow,Aoc
Founder Of Chop Choppers

Link Copied to Clipboard