You see Democrat Ron Wyden is going to team with Senator Harkin and some Republican to reframe Social Medical Care. He isn't fucking around and they will probably rewrite the Oboma Bill to be more in line with common sense access to care. I said care, not free emergency room visits for the common cold and or busting open your knee and grade A free service at a full fledged Cat IV Hospital at the cost of tax payers and medical insurance payers.

You are going to see the Govt and the Medical Industry team up to invest billions in localized community medical centers that will provide low cost common care. The other part of this Bill will re-align Medicare and Medicade for those making more then 80k annually while retired. What they are going to give back to those people who will be receiving less subsidization from MnM will be the ability to write more medical expense off on there taxes. The third prong of this is where those of us born since 1968 are going to get fucking rail roaded. Someone has too, and its going to be the children of the baby boomers and the following generation. Our age for entitlement is going to get pushed backed significantly probably to the 67 - 70 years old range.

The last part of this is removal of SS payments to those people who make over 250k a year before drawing SS payments. I am sorry, I don't care how much you paid into the system, if you are clocking over 250k a year pre-tax and not working anymore then you don't need the Governments 20-30k a year in SS payments. They would still get access to the higher earning bracket version of MnM, but there SS payments would be $0.

We should provide free to low-cost access to common medical care and preventative services. What shouldn't be free is equal access for no cost to top tier pay services at the expense of tax payers and medical insurance payers. Even in Little Beruit, aka Portland, the most liberal of hospitals, the Sisters of Providence, have drawn the line to free no pay access to there top tier Cat IV and V Hospital. They started building Community medical centers and turning away non-emergency ....uh...lets just not go there about illegal or legal... patients.

Say it with me, about fucking time.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!