Originally Posted By: sinij
Originally Posted By: Derid
Originally Posted By: sinij
Originally Posted By: Wolfgang

The hell with $10, I'm giving as much as I can.

Funny, at the same time your oppose social programs. Like giving money to the poor, old and sick. I am sure you see your money better spent on attack adds on TV.

Your comments would make more sense if you had even the slightest clue as to wtf you were talking about.

Sorry for not towing your conservative line, but someone has to act in a socially responsible way or the whole country will descend into massive rioting and anarchy.

When your neighbor is eating your children right in front of your eyes, you will have nobody but yourself to blame.

Has nothing to do with conservative. You just plainly do not know what you are even talking about. Honestly I am surprised you made the comments you did here, as at times you seem to make an effort to have a clue.

I really dont even know where to begin, or understand why you even bother to post here when you make no effort to even understand the conversation. Having different thoughts is one thing, not even bothering to follow the subject and spouting random moralistic sounding lines at people is something altogether different.

Attack ads? Heh. Socially responsible? You come across as a very socially irresponsible person to be quite honest. *scratches head , and moves on *

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)