Originally Posted By: sinij
Originally Posted By: Vuldan
Sinij, you are simply to far gone to even be considered a debatable person. At least Jet, in his rabid beliefs, could on rare occasions, see past his own hypocrasy. You are not even capable of that. I would rather you simply found time to kill yourself, but I amm certain you would fuck that up as well. And no, I am not kidding.

Classy.

It was not designed to be Classy Sinij. There comes a point when a rabid dog gets treated in much the same manner as a communist. You are closely akin to both. I will neither attempt to disguise nor regret my absolute contempt for your posts and perspectives. You are one of the reasons MY country is struggling with its vast myriad of issues. The only comfort I can take is that you have a right, albiet a shameful one, to put forth the perspective you do, and I fought for you to have that right, if indeed you are American, which is questionable at best.

I sincerely hope there are no young people anywhere near you to be infected, yes, infected, with your self rightious bias and blatant stupidity. In the end, it will not matter except to say that you have left me with a foul taste in my mouth at the very thought my service to this nation has somehow benefited you. And that is probably the worst thing I could ever say to anyone, putting it into perspective.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]