I understand how both the farmer and workers need each other in these instances. But when these same workers, that are't making very much money get sick or injured, they will be taken to a hospital and given treatement. Then either they are given some sort of government assisted medical or the hospital ends up with the bill. Either way, this is ONE of the reasons why healthcare is the way it is. Because someone has to pay for it. Whether the hospital add's it to cost to someone else or the government pays the bill.

The reason they work for such low wages is that they are here illegally. Plus making $5 an hour is still more than they would make in Mexico. They also get away from the violence that's going on down there as well. I have no problem with ANYONE wanting to come to America, my problem is they do not pay taxes and help comtribute by adding tax revenues from their paycheck the way I do.

The majority doesn't have health insurance and that comes right back to taxes being taken out of my check to help pay for them. I like having MY money that I work my ass off for, I do not like government taking it from me because THEY want to force me to help someone. I'll help anyone that's willing to help themselves, by helping themselves I mean actually trying to become a citizen or at the very least apply for a work visa, so they can get a better job and help contribute in taxes and health insurance. Bascially, be part of the solution and not the problem.