Hi friendly KGB leadership.

I'm posting this to solicit leadership for a standing approval to raid the hometowns of six specific enemy clans for the purpose of setting up semi-regular pvp raids. We will not cause any asset damage to the actual cities and will most likely use bait and switch tactics to draw targets out of towns and avoid tower spam anyway. I like pvp and I'm a pretty organized guy so this is a good idea from my viewpoint.

Different clans and holdings from this pre approved list will be raided different nights and I will provide an intelligence report and sign up sheet a few days before each raid. I will expect anyone who signs up to be geared, ready, and waiting to go at the exact raid start time on that day. People will be expected to wear pvp gear, bring regs, food, pots, and arrows, obey the rules of battlecoms and listen to whoever is in charge.

If nobody signs up I will go solo pvp. Anyone is welcome to join. If you didn't sign up or weren't at the staging area on time it will be your responsibility to find and join the raid wherever we may be.

When military commanders are in attendance they will be in charge of the raid. I'm merely throwing this out there to organize and facilitate some regular weekly pvp.

To Leadership, please respond with the places you'd like to raid (six preferably so we can vary it up).

To fellow Knights, hope to see you joining up for some pvp!

*Disclaimer - If leadership does not approve this idea, please consider the entire thread null and void.