Originally Posted By: Zuork_AlienZ
hmmm dummy blue prints looks good and I would exchange the Jorasco Healer(10% amplified healing) for the new Gnastooth kobold shaman because of the % earned. Each +1 in paper D&D 3.5 represents a 5% better chance(it's a d20 based rule so if u dived it for 100% each +1 represents a +5% better chance) so if u count the kobold gives a +25%(+5% to fort, +5% to reflex, +5% to will, +5% to attacks, +5% to AC) wich is better than the 10% better heal... for higher lvls the healing +10% would fit better but if i'm not mistaken there are buffs that amplifies it furter...

thx guys wink and sry for my poor english it will get better soon

your English is fine, and you will like being KGB as we use the Oracle a lot to maintain cross communication and stay informed. Read it once a day and you will be fine.

As for Zuork's information it is correct the translation from the 3.5 edition paper and pencil role playing game to the PC MMORPG is almost exactly bonus for bonus, same with the negative multipliers used when determining your attack bonus or your critical chances. So a NPC granting +5% to multiple stat blocks is better then one NPC giving only a +10% for heals.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]