Originally Posted By: wolfgang
Zhenyu has the idea, you bitches need to put the purses down and get in game. For those of you that wanted choas city life, well we have that right now. So get your ass's in game. OR Stay in WOW, or whatever "HARDCORE" (snickers) pVp game you all are playing.

I would rather count the ceiling tiles at work then put one more minuet into the sad game mechanics that AV has put out. The game is in its death throws, and probably will not survive to the end of the year without Taso sucking up his pride, and getting some more investors.

Quite honestly, time and time again, the core Sr. Dev's that are at the crux of AV's issues would love it if only a handfull of the people they wanted to play with were playing DFO. They honestly operate in a vacuum, believing that this steamer of a Pay to Play Beta is anywhere near a point where its even remotely anywhere near fully developed and ready for launch.

In short, it isn't the concept of DFO that's bad, its the people (devs) and the implementation that is terribad.

DFO in the future will be what people refer to when they get ass fucked by a Pay to Play Beta for years. It will go something like this; "Oh man, we just got Darkfall'd again with [insert game name here], god damn it, I really hate broken ass games."

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!