not much glory in my eye to wait til the game dies and someone finally builds the wonder and gets the honor and glory of making the first wonder. who cares about the person that takes the city afterwards taking a city is taking a city. not much to that anymore. our names won't be remembered for taking the city cause it had a wonder or even being the first to take the city.

i guess i am just to old school and live my life by honor and glory. a true guild is more then just a name. more then just a group of people that play together over time. it more of the bonds we make. givin ur life to protect ur guild mates no matter the cost. the ability to look at the guy beside u and know he would jump in front of u and shield u so u might have a chance to get back up and fight again. building the wonder had nothing to do with the bonus,the city,how cool it looked, or about any of us. it was about the clan itself. get our name put on every tougue in the game. on the forums and if we got lucky like those on EU, a interview from AV with KGB writen proudly on the top of it.

we all know the risk that would come from us building the wonder. but seriously did anyone not see it coming without the wonder? we needed to leave andruk. we were getting soft. and sad think is when we seiged andruk to take it i heard the same thing from u all about MC and all them. sayin "andruk made them soft cause of the dungeon" and crap like that. now we are in MC's shoes and got our shit pushed in just like they did. we loss a city big deal we can get another. but to be able to do something as a guild and put KGB's stamp in the game to me is worth any risk.

there are only few things in games that guilds can do as a whole that make people remember there name for yrs. look at duchy of wessex. they really didn't do much but cause a bunch of havoc as king manus try to be dictator. and yet his name is still remembered by most everyone that played back in EU launch. some guilds are known for being the best pvp guilds and anyone that see's the name knows to run from.

i guess i'm just a looner in this kind of thinking. i have been playin for 15+ yrs now and i have never been in or apart of anything in any game that is something to remember. i mean yea i do things solo that i think is a something i'm proud of, but nothing on the scale of a whole guild working together to accomplish. the closest i have had in all games was when i was on darkfall EU in duchy. first week of launch everyone fighting there way to get to long march and everyone and i mean everyone farmin and gathering there hearts out as fast as possible to get the city built and everything up. that day i will never forget. but everyone else did the same then aswell. but something like the wonder is a whole new lvl. only a few will get the opportunity to build the wonder then there all gonna be built(not sure if u can destroy a wonder completely. not repairable i mean gone 15k mods to rebuild kind of destroyed). then there is nothing left to accomplish that hasn't already been done.