Knights -

As much as I regret it, I must take a leave of absence from the guild. Please don't take this the wrong way, I cherish and respect the KGB and sense of family that comes with membership, unfortunately, I must leave without knowing any of you as well as I would like. Between my current work schedule and my family life, I am not able to devote the time to the guild that you all deserve. It is not fair that I continue to expect the benefits of guild protection when I am unable to commit the time and resources expected of all members. I plan to keep my toon and alt active, albeit in a much more casual form. I will be around, but it is unfair to expect the benefits of full membership while on such a sporadic schedule. I leave my DFO destiny in your capable hands. If I am to be stripped of my tag, so be it, better to be untagged than to carry a tag undeserved.
Thank you for the friendship and hospitality you have all shown me, and please don't hesitate to call on me if I am online. I will still live by the oath I took upon joining the guild, I swear loyalty to no nation but KGB. I

Former KGB Member