Jet and I sat in a room together prior to NA and talked about building an alliance together, it was an awesome meeting. There were no ego's in the room (no pun intended), and we were trying to develop something that would be special.

I'll take the hit here for failing KGB, at any time I could have changed the dynamic but I was hoping that the current regime would find a common ground and everything would work out.

The night Jet told me he would be removed from the forums soon was pretty depressing but since I was not active in the game I felt there was not much I could do accept hope that all of you here at KGB who have gamed with TE/MC over the last 13+ years would be able to move past this one bump in the road.

All I'm asking for here is that you guys not bury the MC name in your hatred of those who wear the tag in DF. I am MC, I created the name, and believe me when I say I wish things did not go the direction they did.

If you want to call out individuals, I can 100% support that if your pissed, but all of MC does not share the views of those who play DF, and there are about 100+ members of MC/TE not currently playing DF