Also -

Mortis Consortium/TeamEgo is ran by me. So anything happening there I'm still part of and will take responsibility for. At any time I could have taken Wicked/Basher/Drev/Oberdon and relieved them of their command. I didn't because I dont have the desire to play in DF anymore but that doesn't mean I dont read all the forums and talk to my guys as well as yours when I had the chance. Given that I can read every single word between KGB leadership and MC/TAO/HH on the DF Alliance forums, I can say that the fault of this alliance failure lies squarely on the shoulders of all parties involved, period.

You (KGB) can't sit back and take a position that you did everything within your power to make it work while others did not, it was a combination of strong willed people who simply could not set aside some ego and do whats better for an alliance.

Actions don't lie, and the resentment your spewing on DF forums as well as here tell a different story then the words you try to convey.

Actions always speak louder then words. If you truly are men and woman of honor then your posts here as well as overall demeanor would come across as honorable, it doesn't.

I would love the oppurtunity to re-wind the clock and try our alliance again in another game, I believe Jet and I could create an alliance that would prosper and draw other guilds to it. Lets all take a step back from the revenge factor and try to keep in mind that we have all known each other for many years.

If you choose not to thats a bummer frown