Originally Posted By: Thomas
I am alway sad to see good people leave KGB and while he was here with us we all respected and liked him. Now because of a decision he has made so many of you hate him because of reason x, y, or z... I can understand KGB's frustration and not wanting him to be allowed back.

BUT, every single one of you if you were NOT happy with KGB would attempt to app with another guild before leaving the current one. It is the way shit works in MMO's... you don't know if you will be accepted so you keep your current job in the mean time.

Honestly this shit happens in real life with jobs... and don't tell me your "loyal" to your current job because your a 5% as most people would jump ship for more money or better position. If you had a chance to go work in another area of your current job or get more money you'd sure as hell send an app and even do an interview all why keeping your current job. It is only being smart and I don't blame Bearrok for this action. And honestly those that do should look in the mirror because many would do the same.

While he was in KGB he was well liked and respected... let him leave with that feeling in mind. We of course don't have to take him back... I just wonder how a guild like KGB which prides itself on understanding, honor, etc etc will be just as quick to bash someone because their actions don't reflect that of the majority. Bearrok is only human and acting as such... you would to.

And please before you say, "oh no I'm loyal for life and would never do this or that or what ever... etc" you might as well say here that you've never told a lie in your whole life and then we can all have a good laugh at yah!

With all due respect, I look at it like being in a relationship with a girl, and only breaking up with her when you have a new Girlfriend.

The respectable thing to do in my opinion is to break up then find a new one. Doing it the other way just means you burn the bridge on your way out.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter