RYU Plz PM Kharned can the two of you work out the logistics of the stone move? Also everyone PLease post your character names here and their skill sets so that we can coordinate.. We will be needing full spell books people to tame mounts for people that dont have etheral blessed mounts etc..

Uber = Healing / Hiding / Magery / Resisting Spells / Meditation / Anatomy / Evaluating Intelligence (May drop healing for wrestling so I can stun punch people dunno yet)

Black-Dragonz = Alchemy / Inscription / Hiding / Magery / Meditation / Evaluating Intelligence / Resisting Spells

Going to roll up a tamer and then a full townie dexxer. I stat and skill balled Uber and worked Black-Dragonz up myself skill gains are fast here you can get a full 7X in 3 days if you know the right macros.. some skills cant macro like taming and provoking etc..

If you need the skills to ping pong your stats to max give me a tell but heres a hint...

Ping pong mace / mining and arms lore will work strength
ping pong anat (works str and int)/ eval int / item id / taste id will work for int
ping pong snoop hide and fencing for dex..

providing all skills are capped at 700 if you dont know what ping pong means send me a PM and ill explain how to max your stats in no time flat.. word