Thursday, May 12th - the 22nd marks my last business trip for several months. I am travelling to Den Haag in the Netherlands for 10 days to support IBM's efforts in the area.

Saturday, June 10th, 2006 marks KGB's 9th year in existance and a huge mile stone for our organization. As you all know, KGB is one of the oldest gaming organizations in existance. As your High King, I am calling for the partisipation of all current and former members in an event in a virtual world that we can all take part in.

This is a chance to come together at no cost to our membership. I am looking at one of the free UO shards and asking that everyone be involved. I plan to post our destination in the next 48 hours. I need all of you to sound off regarding which is the best shard and where do we have the most resources.

This will mark an unpresented show of KGB force as well as a chance to finally play with the entire membership. Once we have made the decision, I will be hosting a KGB ventrillo server so we can all work together and make a showing.

I will be appointing a High Chancellor for the first time in many months to help prepare for this event. Please partisipate in the organization of this outing and be a part of this Historical event.

1) Based on your input, and the ability to purchase and or train a character quickly, I will be choosing a target server in the FREE UO server realm.

2) All KGBers, current and former will be invited to attend and take part of this event.

3) All Characters will be encouraged to display the KGB logo in name and in guild mode.

Take part in the decision making process as to where we decide to meet. Your partisipation is encourages and will be recorded for KGB History.

As High King, I will personally be making an appearance and call on the current KGB Paladins to assist and defend me.

Please take the time to contact all current and former KGB members to partisipate.

A decision on server and shard will take place within 72 hours. Be sure to be heard and share your opinion.

I look foreward to seeing all of your opinions in this thread.

Those KGBers residing in the Netherlands, please contact me via private message for a possible meeting while I am there.

Lets all take part in KGB's 9th Birthday and all get together for this milestone in Internet Gaming.

In your service,
JetStar, KGB High King.

Last edited by JetStar; 05/08/06 01:18 AM.