This is why I do NOT go to the dungeon that often. Not that it isn't good money, just because if I don't have at least 3, it's not worth it.

Money isn't that easy to get, I know, but you can easily do Hobogoblins or Raven Standards with 3-4 and get decent money. Hell, I started soloing guards with only a bow and a greatsword. (Well, with the side-step tactic)

This is what 90% of the Darkfall forum community doesn't understand. With pks, money is hard to get.

What's the solution.

STOP WASTING YOUR GOLD.

I can't tell you how many people are crafting, making plate, buying reagents, or some BULLcrap - when they could be using that money for spell reagents and leveling up their magics, or making R0 Great swords and leveling up their greatsword mastery.

It's time for the hard truth of life folks, and the hard truth is that don't complain about the lack of money to me if you are making 5x plate sets for your gimp ass. Don't complain me that you can't level fire if you've leveled your Weaponsmithing to 70.

Yes, I know this doesn't apply to everyone. There are thsoe of you that are doing things right and are still behind. For those, I understand.

Life is hard, and the more pks we get, it will get harder.

Former KGB Member