Well I understand if some people are not ready to do some heavy pvp and thats fine. If we start out only doin practice rounds that will be great, but how long will people be interested in that , you loose regs and gear dura and gain skill, plus some of the best pvpers iv ran with went out from the start and did well because of the experience not worried about ability's. And with looting I want to trial and error this because when your in a city and naked's keep coming you cant kill everyone then loot. merc's and CN would battle loot cause they couldnt kill us all everytime.
And one person will call the shots -(comander) the rest of the jobs will just make the little things way easier and smoother. some people are super-mulitaskers , im not, lol, so having someone pick heal spots, find escapes, loot, and utility gives action without thought or conversation = less downtime. I dont believe in one way to be successful in darkfall, I want to believe in adaptation of our own style. If it doesnt work then im not a fool, ill copy what works. I hope this makes sense. Thanks again for reply's.

[Linked Image]