This is by far the best explanation Jet ever give!
I am behind Jet on this one, the key factor is good communication specially when we decided to use Federal system.

I was lost on Jet first post about application and even further lost by Uber reply. I blame no one but me, I don't have the update situation on SB and was left with confussion. Confussion then led to assumption which frequently bring me to even deeper "lost". This just an example of communication that doesn't flow well.

No leader want to condemn their best team member, yet no team member want to condemn their great leader. But even when we speak same language we oftenly interpret it differently.

KGB history of value and believe have been here for a long time. We have to believe it to get the best of it. Rules are made to give us all guidelines for our action as KGB members. If you fail to follow the guidelines then we all would be more than happy to inform you about the misconduct so you can do better next time. If you don't understand then we will gladly give you the explanation. If you think the rules are somehow can not be applied then we will gladly listen to your oppinion. But if your action is to disgrace KGB members and/or hurt your fellow commrades in one way or another and you are aware of it I will make it sure that you will pay for your action!

Lets give it up for all the best KGB in the house, from best crafters, Soldiers, Generals, Politicians and Leaders that have made KGB our Great Home

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]