The Mor lander character will be transfered to NA. I am getting closer to getting all of my PC parts to get my machine up and running.. So I may be there for NA transfers but I will be just starting out.

Hare you are correct that at various times of day KGB numbers on EU are very low. Especially if you are checking before 4pm EST. Our numbers seem to boost in the evenings. Even when we were all together our numbers were low in the early day hours.

with everyone Grinding and macroing you most do this afk and are not in vent. Hence making us look a lot lower on numbers.
I am guessing our numbers to be close to 10 to 18 that are fairly active. Everyone has their own set of hours to play. I personally can't gauge everyones play activity too well cus.. I play a ton. I rarely find someone that can play as long as we do.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]