I think I should add a caveat to my post. The reason for assigned looters is not to horde the spoils of war. I would expect that after the combat was over and we were all standing around with our collective thumbs up our bums, we would then begin the loot distribution process across the clan. If anything I have found KGB to be extremely generous to everyone from FNG Recruit to the man himself (HK JetStar).

I am not trying to negate you from getting something for your time spent pvping. I am trying to make it so the focus is on winning the pvp first, and worrying about the loot last. Right now the focus seems to be the other way around.

Bottom line, I hate to loose. I hate to loose so much, when I was a kid, and I even thought my younger brother was going to win at something, I would just kick the crap out of him and that would end what ever game we were playing.

I can deal with being beaten in a battle that is a subscript to the over arching war. That is going to happen, what I can't put up with is loosing because someone on the TEAM has their head up there ass like its a full time job.

Looting mid battle for loot's sake, is having your head stuck up your ass like that is its home, for those of you who are still confused.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!