Time for a cold slap to the face guys, it's all well and good to talk about this; but you will learn NOTHING if you don't go out and practice these strategies.

Sieges and responding to gank raids in Khosgar will NOT teach you anything on how to properly pvp; mainly because of the fact that during sieges you don't have time to dick around because each battle is critical and, during city defense, it's really a NO BRAINER, because we just need to sit on our ass then rush or don't rush.

It isn't hard to move as a group if you go out on the offensive (not led by some other guild *cough AC *cough*) if you've been out a couple of times, worked out some strat problems, and pvped together - it becomes second nature, just like it is in any competitive FPS or MMO. We, unfortunatly, aren't at this point yet. Hell, just the other day, I heard someone in vent say, "Why is half the group following dunlop and the other half following [insert name here]?" (When going to ravens)

It's one thing if we just started the game, sure, lets grind then to get our skills decent, but most of the guild is at decent level in our combat skills. I'm not saying go out every day, but once a blue moon, when nothing's happening, go out and do some ORGANIZED pvp.

There's nothing wrong with having just a group, because a group practicing pvp is a group prepared for pvp.

Me and a couple of other guys have started to go out a couple times a week when everything's slow (no sieges) so there's no excuse really.

Last edited by Syloc; 04/08/09 09:35 AM.

Former KGB Member