Last night the clear vent message was sent out because there was someone out there that needed help. It was for a breif period.

So are you saying that if you are gathering resources, and in that channel, and you ask for help, that people should continue talking no matter what because you are in that specific channel? Also at that time of night, there were very few people on, so i see no problem with people congregating in one area to talk and have some fun. I still feel that if you are in a specific channel, no matter what and you are asking for help because someone is pk'ing you, that the respect should be shown no matter what channel you are in.

I know for a fact, that if i was out and full of loot, and someone could help me, and someone was talking over me, no matter what is going on, i would be extremely pissed.

I do agree that people that are new to the game need to have their questions aswered, but then again, those questions could be moved to another channel as well. I have been in the resource collection channel when there has been a raid on our city, and i have had some questions that were pretty important, does that mean i should just ask the question no matter what? I know people would be extremely upset at me. People need to learn, that there are times for questions, but there are also times that they need to wait, and their questions will be answered by someone.

Also, on a side note, i think that we need to designate a few experienced people that do have some patience (excluding syev) that would be the go to people for any new players that have questions. I have noticed that Jet has a lot of questions directed at him, but he has a lot of things to do, and i think if people want to help others, we should give them a title for that and people can go to them. THis game has a steep learning curve for the first few hours, so it would be good if we had soemoen like that.