"2) Game - General : These are the channels where its cool to hang out. But, Game related chat takes precedence. People end up discussing many non game related things when chilling in general channels and thats cool, to a point. If people are trying to ask about or discuss the game, be respectful and let those conversations take precedence. "

I noticed in the collecting resources channel last night that we were all talking game related topics and then there was some frustration and "clear vent" was used. Can we use this for just the group channels? It would be nice to have one channel that isn't taken so seriously and I thought that is what the city resources channel was for.

If there is someone new to the game and asking questions etc. I want a place for them to go and not be told to shut up if they are unsure of the rules yet. Last night was the first time I have seen so many people in the collecting resources channel so it was an appropriate usage of the rule but I think it would be nice to have one channel that especially people that are new can go and feel free to ask questions without feeling like they are "bothering" someone.

I like our vent rules and when we are grouped I appreciate how organized and serious we are. But some channels need to be a little more free imo.

Thoughts? Clarification?