Originally Posted By: Crimthan
You know...

This incompetency does not paint a great picture for me about the future of this fucking game...

WHEN THE FUCK are they going to open up shop when people are not actually at work?

Another thing to think about. Is that when the game is on sale/shop open. It is the evening hours there. Unfortunately for us Americans.. it is mid day when most are at work or school. So technically they are not opening the shop when everyone is at work.

I understand that you are frustrated and want to buy their product so that you may play and have fun. The demand for accounts will go down soon enough and they said when that happens they will open the shop up for longer periods if not 24/7.

Normally I would offer my services to help you get an account if you are at work or school when they go on sale but I am already doing this for another. Be patient. If I get the chance to offer my service to you I will.

I dont even have an account for myself, but that is due to my PC not being able to run the game.

Hopefully you will have more luck getting the game on your own and wont have to wait for me.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]