I dont know if i am right or not, but here is my opinion.

I do believe that building our city is very important, but also we need to have some fun. THere are some of us that dont mind farming for resources, but there are others that hate it. I dont want people to get burnt out and feel that the game is not fun anymore. I think that we need to take one or two days off of farming for resources to do what you want to do. I know that primetime, some would probably like to go out and pvp, and we should encourage people to have fun sometimes, and not just farm for gold, lumber, stone or iron.

That is just my opinion.

On a side note, i would like the guild to pass out more of the crafting items. I know i have made a tone of arrows, but there are people asking me for some, i have no way of getting those arrows to those that are in need. I have no problem farming for these resources, but there is no one more important in this guild than any other, so i believe that things need to be spread out.

Also, farming for the city is important, but we also need to keep our warriors happy, they are important in other ways than just building this city.

Last, i think that if there are problems with people contributing, i think that those people need to be talked to directly, and not just make a blanket statement. Yesterday, i heard there was a comment of some people taking more than they contribute, and i know one person felt that this was directed at him/her. I know for a fact that this person has probably donated more of his/her gold to the city than anyone, and this person felt slighted. So, if leadership feels there is a problem, they need to discuss it amongst leadership, and talk to these people directly. I feel that leadership is not talking to each other before making decisions, and even though they are in a leadership position, everything that deals with the guild, they need to talk to each other and come up with a group decision. What one person thinks is wrong, the other leaders may not, and that one person can make a lot of problems.

These are just my opinions let me know what you think.