A few things.

First, if you haven't yet heard, I want to introduce you to a new unmoderated community formed called Unmoderated Info. It has no guild branding and its purpose is simple, to be a sort of anti-Vault for those of us who'd rather risk hurting someone's feelings than being censored. This transcends guild rivalries.

Second, if you're down with the idea of an unmoderated community that can grow to accommodate game-specific communities as they come along, please support the site and also spread the word. This isn't about making money (these rarely become profitable), it's about a type of freedom we can't seem to get in either games or message boards anymore. I'm hoping that at least the old-school guilds will recognize the need and the cause.

Third, although it's still brand new (under 3 weeks), the makers of Alganon have agreed to let us compile a list of guilds that are interested in the upcoming guild beta. See details here. I'm not endorsing the game, I don't know if it will suck or not, but the beta opportunity is free. With support we hope to have more offers from upcoming MMO's, including Star Wars, and they'll be shared out as they happen.

Fourth, even if you're not interested in participating just yet, if you can think of anyone missing from the guild leader contact list here, post it.

That is all. Thanks.